14) reconciliation

Krithi's POV:

The players have come back for lunch.

'Where is Vi?' Ro asked noticing Vi's absence.

'He's gone to SA camp.' Rits said.

'Why? Ab isn't there right. Oh, is it for faf? But faf isn't playing. He's not here too.' Ro was preplexed.

'He has wheels attached to his feet. It's hard to keep him stable at one place.' Mahi bhai said.

'That reminds me. Are you two talking?' Ro asked Mahi bhai.

'He wants me to please him. Only then he'll talk to me itseems.'

'He wants to have time pass. You be in that work. We'll have lunch fast. The match is gonna start soon.' Ro said.

The playing eleven had their lunch fast and rushed back onto the field.

'Krithi, I am going back to the hotel.' Mahi bhai informed me after the match has resumed.

'Why Bhai?'

'I have come up with an idea to please him. So I'll look into it before you all come back.' he winked.

'Should I help?' I asked.

'No. I'll handle it. Bye.'

~

'Where is Mahi bhai?' Vi asked me after he has finally come back from SA camp and sat next to me on the bench.

'He left to the hotel.'

'Why?'

'He had some work to do.' I couldn't help but pass out a smile saying this.

'Oh so it's for pleasing me right?' he asked.

'Maybe.'

'What do you think he's gonna do?' he asked.

'How would I know that?'

'You know what, I love it so much when someone does something like this for me. You also stop talking to me and then please me later right.' he pleaded.

'You have gone crazy Vi. You shouldn't be kept out of cricket for long time.' I said.

'Shall we go back to the hotel?' he asked ignoring my remark.

'No. We are gonna sit here and watch the match.' I said.

'No one is coming near this boundary. What if they hit a four or six here?' He asked.

'Ro is gonna take care of that. You stay still. Did you have lunch?'

'No. I'll have it now.'

'Go and have it fast. '

'Yes I will'

~

Virat's Pov:

Day one was done and it was finally time for us to go back to the hotel. I was the first one to run to the bus to board it. I wanted to be in the hotel that very moment. Mahi bhai was planning something for me!

As soon as I got out of the bus at the hotel, the driver handed over a letter to me. I opened it to see a picture of me and Mahi Bhai with something written in his handwriting below it.

•