The Phantom Menace

Obi-Wan's P.O.V.

"My guess is the viceroy is in the throne room."

Padme announces while everyone regroups. Vale and Qui-Gon come to my side, shielding their light sabers. We took back the docking bay in the castle from the Federation.

All of Naboo's pilots are on fighter ships at this very moment to take out the droid control center. The Gungans are probably already at war with the droid army. All we need to do now it capture the viceroy.

"Red group. Blue group." Captain Panaka announces while heading toward the entrance to the castle. "Everybody, this way."

As a group, we head to the doors quickly, knowing the clock is ticking for this plan to work. I walk beside Vale with my master in front of us. Padme's handmaidens and guards are in front of us, leading the way.

"Hey wait for me." Anakin calls out from the cockpit of a ship. Qui-Gon turns to him as he walks and states sternly. "Anakin, stay where you are. You'll be safe there."

"But, I-"

"Stay in that cockpit."

Qui-Gon points to him seriously, making him plop back in his seat irritatedly. For a moment, the kid reminds me of Vale, but I won't mention that to her. Coming to the large doors, it opens and behind it is Qui-Gon attacker from Tatooine.

Lifting his head, I see the face of the Sith Lord. He's colors of black and red with spikes on his head. His eyes are blazing yellow and red with discolored teeth.

"We'll handle this." Qui-Gon announces to the group and walks in front of them. Vale and I come on either sides of Qui-Gon. Taking out our sabers, we hear Padme speak up. "We'll take the long way."

Padme's group turns to a door on the side of the docking bay as the Sith Lord takes off his cloak. The three of us do the same and our cloaks drop to the floor. Lifting his saber, the Sith activates both ends of it, giving him two red blades.

The next second, all three of us activate ours blades. One green, one blue, and one orange. I glance to Vale and find her eyes unwavering on the Sith Lord.

Turning to look back at the man, I immediately flip over the Sith and land behind him. I swing my blade at him and he blocks it with one end while hitting other against Qui-Gon blade. Vale goes to stab him in the chest and he turns his body to miss it.

Move his blades against ours. The four of us go into a rapid speed of hitting one another blades. The Sith Lord is very experienced, calculating every move each of us makes. He's quick to block two of us while also trying to take down one.

He's skilled at using everything to his disposal and not holding back. He kicks Qui-Gon in the chest, making him slip back and fall. All the while defending himself from Vale and I.

Yet, he knows he's outnumbered three to one. Even with two blades in his hands. As Qui-Gon stands up, the Sith spins back away from Vale and me.

Using the force, he opens a door as Vale and I charge at him. Our sabers connect to his as he slowly backs into the next room. Kicking my chin, I fall back, groaning just as Qui-Gon comes to Vale's side.

I watch them swinging their blades, blocking and attacking with every other move. Standing up and following them, I notice we've come to a massive room. It has bridges coming is many directions on all types of levels.

I can't see where the bottom floor is or how many stories high it is; that how big it is. Vale and Qui-Gon have him pinned to the edge of the level we're on. Just as I come to their sides, the Sith flips back in the air and lands on a bridge feet away from us.