Another Happy Landing

Obi-Wan's P.O.V.

"Not this time, and this time you won't escape."

I announce to General Grevious, and I sense Vale already getting into her stance. Anakin then says R2's name, and he uses all his defense tactics at the same time. The second Grevious looks to R2, Vale and I turn around while using the force to bring our sabers back to us.

When they're in our cuffed hands, we activate the blades and cut out restraints loose. I then cut off Anakin's restraints, and he pulls his saber to him with the force. The three of us then turn to face General Grevious with our sabers at the ready.

"Crush them!" Grevious commands to his Magma guards. "Make them suffer!"

The two magma guards come at us, spinning their electro-staff at Anakin and me. Vale jumps over one and flips before landing on her feet in front of General Grevious. He takes out his last free saber then and backs away from her.

Bringing my attention back to one of the magma guards, I block his staff with my saber. Swinging my saber, I defend myself as I spin away from the droid guard's attack. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Vale and Grevious's sabers bashing against one another a few feet away from me.

Knowing I can't let Vale challenge Grevious alone, I try to dismantle the magma guard as soon as possible. Hitting the electro-staff a few more times, I get my blade near the magma guard's head. Not thinking twice, I slice his head clean off his body and take a step back.

Turning around and stepping toward Vale blocking Grevious, I then hear a staff still spinning in the air from behind me. Glancing back, I see the magma guard still alive, though without a head. He's spinning his staff just as skillfully as it did when its head was still attached.

It's moving its electro-staff in a fancy, complicated way, making me quick to block his strikes. His staff and my saber hit a few times before I hear Vale groaning. Without hesitation, I put a stop to the magma droid guard by stopping his staff from moving before cutting him in half.

When he falls to the floor and I'm sure it won't get up again, I turn around to look for Vale. Her back's on a control panel with Grevious hovering above her. Their sabers are between them, pushing against each other.

Swiftly, I stride toward them and slash my saber toward Grevious. He spins away from me and Vale before backing away from us. I come to Vale's side as she gets off the control panel and stands up straight again.

General Grevious strides away from us quickly and we follow him with our sabers at the ready. I notice across the room Anakin finished killing the other magma guard and freeing the Chancellor. When he's moves toward Grevious while killing pilot droids in his area.

Within seconds, the three of us surround General Grevious, who's trapped between us and a cockpit's window. He glances at all three of us while spinning his saber. Taking another look at me and Vale, he raises his saber and says.

"You lose, Generals."

Stabbing his light saber into the window, it breaks into a million pieces and he sucked out into space. The three of us get lifted off the ground as the air is getting sucked out of the room. I grab Vale's arm as she grabs onto a control panel. Anakin does the same and we all try to stay in the cockpit.

The chancellor is holding onto a chair and the four of us are half holding our breath or trying to breathe. We hear metal sliding and the moment it the sound stops, everyone in the room drops to the floor again. Glancing behind me, I find the emergency screen slider covering the window Grevious shattered.

Letting go of Vale, I stand up straight and catch my breath as oxygen fills the room again. When scanning around, I see droids still around us controlling the ship's flying. The three of us activate our light saber once again and begin taking out the remained droids.