CHAPTER 11: You And Me

READERS POV:

Zion went to get some soup for Aztria. He pushed the investigation aside and decided to focus on Aztria. He didn't care if she was the princess or not. He just wanted her to be the same Aztria she was when they met.

When Zion got to the room, he quickly placed the soup down and asked Aztria what she was doing up. "I was just looking at the village, it's so beautiful. You have the whole view up here" Aztria looked at the village and admired the view.

"I know, it's really beautiful but you need to get some rest. Trey had already given you some medicine and he's gonna bring more. Some maids will come and check on you. If you need anything let me know, please." Zion kissed Aztria on the forehead and wrapped a blanket on her shoulders.

Aztria froze, she's never felt this way for someone before. Sure she liked Marcus a lot but with Zion..it was different.

Aztria took the last view in the village. She then spotted Marcus with his friends and Scarlett, walking in Zions kingdom. It looked like they were coming here.

Aztria then hid herself from the window. She panicked. "What the fuck are they doing here" she thought. She panicked again, she tried to find somewhere where she could hide.

Time passed by, she then tried to change into anything she could find. She heard voices outside.

"Zion what's the big deal man, we're just here to visit you before you become king next year" She heard Marcus speak outside the door. Aztria tried to change faster. "Guys don't go in there-" his voice stopped.

"What the fuck?" Marcus laughed. "Holy shit" William and Matthew stared at Aztria. "What's going on in here!?" Scarlett yelled as she walked in the room.

"Zion what the fuck, we're you having sex with this rat?!" she yelled. Zion then walked in "No guys what the fuck-" he stopped and looked at Aztria.

She was wearing a bra and panties. Zions eyes stopped and admired her body. Everyone else started at Aztria but Scarlett.

"SNAP OUT OF IT, CANT YOU SEE SHES JUST TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!" Scarlett yelled.

Aztria then put a long shirt on. "Yeah, and it's clearly working" she laughed. "Are you mad i might steal your little boyfriend?" Aztria smirked.

"You filthy bitch, you're probably just using him for sex and money. I mean look at you, you were both probably done having sex. You dirty bitch, that's all you like, dick and money" Scarlett laughed.

"No scarlett we didn't-" Zions words stopped. "Fuck? yeah we did, what are you gonna do? Nothing. Oh baby that dick was so good you wished you had it. I mean you have no ass or boobs, plus you're pretty easy for men to play with." Aztria laughed.

Everyone but Scarlett started to laugh. "Let's not forget where you came from , I also heard your mother died. Yeah..she probably couldn't handle you so she gave up" Scarlett let out a big laugh.

"You have no room to talk. You're just pissed my mother gave me the attention i needed unlike your parents. You were raised by nanny's, not your OWN parents. It's like they didn't even want you in the first place." Aztria smirked.

"Guys stop this!" Zion yelled.

"YOU DIRTY BITCH, IM GONNA TEACH YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH A ROYAL LIKE ME" Scarlett yelled and ran to Aztria.

Aztria then tripped Scarlett making scarlett fall on the soup. "Is that good? You hungry? Damn fucking fat ass i didn't even eat my food because you was starving and ran up to it" Aztria laughed.

Scarlett then pounced on Aztria. They pulled each other's hair and started to scratch each other.

The boys then separated Scarlett and Aztria. "YOU LIKE THAT BITCH!" Aztria let out a laugh. "YOURE GONNA REGRET THIS!" Scarlett yelled.

"I DONT REGRET SHIT YOU STUPID CUNT!"
Aztria yelled back.

"Get out, why did you guys even come here in the first place. You know i was busy doing my duties" Zion called his guards to take Scarlett out, she was out of control.

It was now Aztria and Zion alone in the room. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm more than fine, that girl needed to be put in her place" Aztria laughed.

Zion the approached Aztria, Aztria looked at him. She looked up at him, their eyes making contact.

Aztria then kissed Zion. She's been wanting this for so long. Zion carried Aztria to bed, they passionately made out.

(18+) next chapter.