CHAPTER 23: Rumors

AZTRIAS POV:

Ever since that night, queen Yesimers words kept repeating in my mind...
________________________________

READERS POV:

Time went by fast. It was now 1 week before Zions birthday.

Aztria thought about getting him something but she was scared Derya would find out.

She asked queen Yesi for help and of course Yesimer agreed.

Yesimer and Aztria had been getting along lately. Yesimer loved Aztria so much it's like shes always wanted a older daughter.

Aztria was planning on doing delicious food and having a pic nic with him on the day of his birthday. She was hoping he didn't have any plans with Derya but she kept thinking about it.

She didn't care tho, she asked queen Yesimer to ask Zion to come to her kingdom because she had something "planned for him" .

Of course she agreed so they planned very something special for Zion.

Derya had very strict rules for Zion. She wanted Aztria gone for good. So she planned something very shocking..
________________________________

ZIONS POV:

The night of my last polo game, Derya yelled at me when we got to my castle.

She threatened to hurt her, of course i couldn't do anything because nobody would believe me.

Everyone always believes Derya, she manipulates everyone into thinking she's the good guy.

I was furious, I just wanted Aztria safe.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Derya yelled.

"IM YOUR LOVER AND ONLY LOVER! NOT HER!" she slapped me.

I had enough.

I yelled at my guards to come and take her outside but she did something i would never forget.

She took a lighter out of her pocket and burned the note Aztrias 'mother' wrote.

"You-" I quickly stopped.

"Aww are you sad? Well i am too, forget about that girl before i make everyone forget about her as well. She's dead." Derya Whispered.

I looked at her with a furious face. I was done with her bullshit.

"I'm canceling this engagement" i whispered.

"What did you just say..?" she laughed.

"I SAID IM DONE WITH YOU, WE WERE NEVER ANYTHING SERIOUS. YOU JUST THREATENED TO HURT THE WOMAN I ACTUALLY LOVED FOR ME TO MARRY YOU! ARE YOU FUCKING SICK?!" I yelled.

Derya looked at me with tears.

"Wait no Zion please i'm sorry" Derya cried.

I started to laugh, i then called my guards to kick Derya out of my kingdom. She sadly still had to stay for my coronation.

It was one of the biggest rules to have every royal attend your coronation.

She wasn't allowed in kingdom until my coronation.

I then felt hopeless, i didn't have any proof to prove that Nabela was the princess..
________________________________

READERS POV:

THE PRESENT DAY.

Zion kept thinking about the mistake he committed.

He was worried about Aztrias safety. He then ordered private guards to protect her.

Of course Aztria didn't know that he had cancel his engagement, nobody did.

It was huge mistake tho, rumors started to spread about prince Zion. Rumors like,

"Prince Zion cheated on Princess Derya with a non royal?" "Prince Zion downgrading from Royal to poor!"

Of course Zion was mad and Aztria didn't know anything because she wasn't living in his kingdom anymore.

Zion was stressed, he had to deal with rumors, Aztria safety, Deryas bullshit, and his coronation.

He asked his mother for help, she happily agreed.

His mother was the best, she announced news about the rumors like,

"Zion is not a cheater. It is very sad to see my people believe some silly princess but not their future king. This girl has tried everything to get with my son. I did not like her from the start, she just wants more power and wants to hurt my kingdom. I do not approve of her being the queen of this kingdom. I'm scared she will destroy the kindness that lives here and generosity. This girl wants nothing but money and power"

The news went out quickly.

More rumors started to spread, they were now rumors about Derya.

Zion was so happy to see everyone not talk about Aztria.

Zion decided to announce some more news, he said.

"As you may be wondering, did i actually cheat on Derya? No. I didn't. I did not have any love for Derya in the beginning. She was very manipulative in our relationship. I decided to cancel our wedding for the best of my kingdom and myself. Please do not start more rumors or believe her. She's very upset i canceled this wedding."

Of course Zion got many invitations to answer more questions. He turned all of them down, he did not want to speak more about Derya.

Derya wasn't the only who was upset about these news. Her parents were furious.

ZIONS POV:

I had felt relieved, i had also told queen Yesimer about these news. She decided to have more guards protect Aztria.

Aztria was clueless but she was safe, Derya couldn't hurt Aztria while Aztria was in the Aztrez kingdom.

I had to deal with Deryas parents. They were furious about the wedding and the news paper me and my mother had sent out.

"We had been planning this wedding for months! you cant just cancel it! We had an agreement! We demand you denounce these news paper and keep the wedding going!"

They both yelled at me but i didn't care.

"You have no right to yell at me, especially in my kingdom. 'WE' did NOT have an agreement. This was a forced marriage, i never loved your daughter. I will not take down those news papers, they are saying the truth. Maybe you should've done a better job raising her and i would've maybe married her."

I wanted to laugh in their faces but i was holding it in.

"Are you canceling this wedding because of some poor girl? you wanted to leave our daughter for a useless girl?!" they yelled.

I was now furious.

"You have NO rights to talk about her. You don't even know the girl and so what if i left your daughter for her? I'm sure SHE could've been a better ruler than your useless stuck up bitchy princess. Now get out of my kingdom, you are not allowed here until my coronation." i yelled at the guards to take them out of my kingdom for the good.

I was finally happy and relieved.