CHAPTER 26: Birthday

READERS POV:

"Don't worry about anything Nabela, i love you and will make sure you are always safe" Zion then walked out of the castle.

Zion went home with his big group of guards and security.

The queen Yesimer had offered Aztria a room in the castle for the night.

Aztria asked if they could talk about the birthday plans she had for Zion instead. Of course the queen agreed.
________________________________

TWO DAYS LATER
________________________________

AZTRIAS POV:

Today was the day, It was Zions birthday. It was now 2 months before his coronation.

When i woke up, I quickly rushed at queens Castle. She was going to help me bake a delicious Tres leches cake with chocolate covered strawberries and some delicious lunch.

Of course i had security guards around me at all times.

When i got to the castle i quickly got to work. I was making the batter while queen Yesimer was melting the chocolate for the strawberries.

The queen had informed Zion to come to the castle at 11:30 am for lunch. She said she had a huge surprise for him.

It was 9:49 am, Aztria was rushing to make the lunch. She decided she wanted to make sopes.

(These are sopes)

(These are sopes)

She knew Zion was half Italian and half Mexican. Sopes were a mexican food.

She prepared everything in a basket and got ready.

She asked the queen to call Zion now and to ask him to hurry up, while she did that Aztria went to go change into a beautiful blue tight dress. It was spring, the sun was out although there was a little bit a snow on the ground.

The snow didn't stop Aztria tho, she got dressed perfectly. She asked the queen to tell Zion to wear blue.

The queen sent her private servant to go send prince Zion news.

The servant agreed and got in his way.

Aztria was excited, she had planned this for months now that Derya and Zion weren't getting married anymore, Aztria felt even happier.

20 MINTUES LATER..
________________________________

AZTRIAS POV:

20 minutes passed, i did a quick check on the things i needed, blanket, silverware, food, napkins, and drinks.

I was ready , all that was missing was him.