Chapter 6

SMUT WARNING
As we walk to JJ's house I started to notice that he's muscles started to tense. "JJ are you okay, your tense" I said then I stopped walking causing him to stop walking. "Yeah, just wanted to ask you something" JJ said as he looked in to my eyes. "You can ask me anything" I said in a soft, calm voice. "Will you be my girlfriend" JJ said. I was shocked. "Yes, yes" I said jumping in to his arms and are lips crashed and he kissed me gently and passionately. Then put me down and intertwined are fingers as we walked back to his house.

We walked into his house. "Do you wanna cuddle and look at the stars through the window since the wind is picking up outside" JJ asked me. "Yes I would love you cuddle with my boyfriend" I said smiling at him and he smilied back.

It's been and hour and we started to make out. It was getting heated. I have no idea how long we've been making out for. "Do I have permission to do more" JJ asked me breathlessly. But before I could yes, he was already kissing down my neck and his hands were touching ever place possible on my body. "Yes" I said breathlessly. He stood up pulling me up with him as he kissed my lips. "Jump" he mumble into our kiss. I did as he asked and jump up, wrapping my legs around his torso, and my hands had found their way in to his blonde messy hair lightly pulling it. With this he took me his bedroom. We got in his room he pushed me into the door closing it and one of his hands locked the door,our lips never parted. He then layed me down gently on his bed. As he hovered over me he looked into my eyes "are you sure your ready for this" JJ asked me. "Yes JJ I'm ready, let's go all the way" I said looking into he's eyes. He grabbed my hands a put them above my head and intertwined our fingers as he sucked and kissed my neck I knew there would be marks tomorrow, but I didn't care. I started to play with the hem of his shirt, I pulled his shirt off with his help. I ran my hands down his toned chest all the way to his shorts. He pulled off my shirt and undone my bra. He kissed down to where my shorts started, he unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts with his teeth. Then he threw them some where in his room. He started to kiss my inner thighs. He made eye contact with me "can I " he asked looking in between my legs. "Yes" I said breathlessly. He took off my underwear and threw them. He kissed my clit then he pushed one finger in causing me to moan out in pleasure. He replaced his finger with his tongue and it stay that way until I came in his mouth. Then he looked up at me, he leaned forward and kissed me it was rough and needy. "Can you grabbed a condom out of my night stand" JJ asked me, I grabbed a condom from the night stand and handed it to him. He took off his shorts and his boxers and put the condom on. He lined up an slowly started to enter me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and I dragged my nails down his back, he groaned as my nails slowly scratched his back. He started to pick up the pace making me moan loudly. "JJ" I moaned loudly gripping his strong shoulders. That just made him go faster. "JJ I'm not going to last much longer" I moaned out. "Me neither baby girl" he moaned out. After a couple more thrusts we both came.

JJ layed down beside me as we both catch our breath. He grabbed his shirt and handed it to me. I put it on as he found his boxers and put them on. He climb back into the bed and pulled me into his side, I layed my head on his chest as he traced random patterns on my back. "Did I hurt you" JJ asked me. "No, It kinda hurt at first for a few seconds then the pain was replaced with pleasure" I told JJ. "Good I did not want to hurt you" JJ said in a soft sleepy voice. "I promise you didn't" I said back in them same soft,sleepy voice. "Good night baby girl" JJ said and kissed the top of my head. "Good night my bad boy" I said and then I kissed his cheek as he laughed at my nickname for him. We fell asleep cuddling.