paintball at sunset

The next day we were all chilling on the sofa, getting ready to film with Thomas for the day. I was waiting in anticipation to see hat he had planned for us. I was sat on the complete opposite side of the room to Vinnie and I'm glad I did because he was surrounded by the girls. I was always so hyper aware of not looking like that, simping over Vinnie Hacker. Could NEVER be me. I watched Thomas as he brought us all blindfolds and proceeded to ask us to put them on. I stood there with Jack, we were both skeptical of what Thomas was about to lead us to.

"Just put them on you bunch of scaredy cats ." He laughed filming all our reactions. He made us all follow each other, shoulder to shoulder out to the field over the side of the house.

"Okay take your blindfolds off." He asked us all.

We all took our blindfolds off and were met with a whole ass paintball set up, with buildings and containers and stuff to hide behind. Either end had two large wooden towers, one with a green flag and one with a yellow flag. And in front of our feet was a pair of overalls and a gun.

"Okay no aiming for the head. The aim of the game is to capture the flag from the tower whilst eliminating the other team. Whoever puts their suit on first gets to pick their team." Thomas announced. Everyone scurried to get their overalls on.

 "Jack. Jack got it! And Tab!" Thomas pointed. "Okay Jack who do you want."

 "Ummm I'm gonna have to go with Liv." He put his hand out for me to high give him, whilst mentally thanking god I didn't get picked last.

 "Tab?" Thomas asked.

 "Vinnie." She pointed without even giving it second thought.

 "Of course she did." I accidentally mumbled our loud. Jack nudged me as he laughed slightly.

"Save the aggression for the game." He gestured with his hands. I just gave him a side eye as he picked the rest of our team. 

Mine and Jacks team had Michael, Calvin, Mia, Thomas, Kouvr, Connor and Nikita. And Tab and Vinnie's team had Renata, Dixie, Charli, Larray, Alex, Noah and Chase. 

"We are definitely the fucking outcasts on one team." I said making everyone laugh.

"As we should." Nikita yelled back. "Let's go capture that flag bitches." 

We all ran in separate directions, me following Jack and we saw Calvin trip over Connor as they fell the the ground. I realised I got it on my go pro in the background. 

"Get up!" Jack said in fits of laughter as I hit him and fell to the ground in stitches. "Liv get up or we're gonna be like them." He couldn't help but laugh back at me. I wiped my tears of laughter and hit round the back of the building with Jack. 

We could hear Larray, walking round talking to his camera. Me and Jack started filming him from our angle, ready to jump out. 

"Guys I low-key have a really nervous stomach right now." And just as he said that, we heard him fart. I. Was. Finished. I took a deep breath in and Jack covered my mouth knowing I was gonna laugh so loud and ruin our hiding spot.

"Jack I can't." I said going so red from holding in my laughter. 

"Oop. Did you guys hear that!" We heard Larray say, he clearly heard me talk to Jack. 

"No but I heard that damn fart." I cackled, revealing myself to Larray. Larray stood there gobsmacked that I actually just hear him fart. "And I got it on my camera from the back angle bitch." I giggled at him and then I shot Larray in the leg, to show I got him out. 

"Awhhhh! Ouch. Uh- girl. That hurt. But at least I don't have to run around after that Nikita bitch." He said as he dramatically collapsed to the floor.