stuck in the moment

We set off to the beach bright and early on Friday morning. So early, I was still half asleep. I was pretty sure I'd for gotten half of my stuff.

We piled on the minibus and headed out of Moorpark to go to Malibu. I wasn't sure if the tiredness was still from the party, or the fact that me and Vin were staying up late so we could see each other after everyone went to bed. This sneaking around was really getting hard.

We all crammed onto the minibus that Thomas had hired. Me, Vin and Jack were in the very back. Jack fell asleep pretty quickly. Completely knocked out, head resting against the window.

"You look so hot today." Vinnie whispered in my ear as everyone had their own conversations on the bus. I put my fingers to his lips as I shushed him, incase anyone heard. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him on the seat.

"What are you doing!" I giggled. He put his fingers to my lips, mocking the same way I shushed him. He wormed his hand all the way round to my ass giving it a quick squeeze. I felt like a naughty school girl as we pecked each other quietly.

We arrived at the beach about two hours later, hitting traffic at every corner.

"WE'RE HERE!" I yelled as I threw my arms in the air, hopping off the bus.

The fresh Malibu air hit me as I ran down to the sea front, stripping my clothes as I went, leaving me in my bikini. Vinnie stood by the bus, arms just watching me as I screamed with the girls at the coldness of the ocean. I looked back over at him as he took his shirt off, leaving him in his swimming shorts. The breeze was ruffling his hair as him and Jack  after unloaded everything from the bus and ran towards us.

"Is it cold?" Vinnie asked.

"Freezing." Tab replied as we all folded our arms, calves deep in water.

"3...2...1..." Vinnie yelled as his jumped straight in, head underwater. We all screamed at his bravery. I felt something grab at my feet. I shrieked as Vinnie submerged me in water.

He grabbed my waist, and planted a wet kiss on my lips underwater. I giggled as we came up, me still in his arms. Everyone was staring at us. I wiped the salty water from my eyes as my hair started to form a wave. Shit, they were onto us.

"Your turn Tab." Vinnie grinned as he tackled Tabitha into the water, attempting to cover up our flirty moment.

"Vinnie you're such a dick!" She laughed as he helped her now soaking wet body up.

"Jacky poo!" Vinnie yelled, turning and splashing him all over, quickly turning into a match of who could get the most wet.

I grinned as I left the ocean, walking up onto the sand. I took one of the tents and started to pitch it up as I watched the others have fun.

"You want help?" Thomas ran over, helping me with the tent.

"So are you happy to be back?" Thomas looked at my beaming face.

"Yeah. I really missed you guys." I replied, in awe of them all.

"You and Vinnie are on good terms now I see." He quickly responded.

"Yeah. Nothing special going on." I looked down, pressing the tent into the ground as I thought of mine and Vinnies precious moments we had in secret. "But I'm glad we're talking. I missed him too." I looked over at his chiseled torso, messing around with Jack.

"Ya know. Me and Mia had a chat and-" Thomas went to tell me about his disapproval of me and Vinnie.

"I know Tom." I said disappointedly, "Mia already had a chat with me." I weakly smiled at him.