jealousy jealousy

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT (if you know what I mean)

"Fucking Nailea! Really Vinnie!" I ranted. "You could have chosen anyone but her." I placed my hand to my forehead.

"HARRY FUCKING STYLES." He yelled back. "We're away one night and next thing I see you on Tab's story kissing Harry Styles."

"First of all I was not kissing him. I grabbed his face, at no point did my lips every touch his. Don't be dramatic." I announced.

It was the next day and we'd been out shooting a video for Thomas' channel. Everyone had asked me all day about Harry and what happened last night and Vinnie became increasingly more annoyed. Me and Vin came back while everyone went out for dinner because a long talk was way overdue.

"I'm not being dramatic! I look on Instagram and everywhere I see this picture." He turned the phone revealing the screenshot from Tabitha's story. "And to top it all off, I find out my girl got his fucking number. Are you fucking serious." He raged, pacing up and down in his room.

"Since when was I your 'girl'?" I raised my eyebrows at him as I sat myself on his bed.

"Since I said you were." He possessively said under his breath.

"Because if I was 'your girl', you wouldn't have gone out and taken the one person that made me want to leave in the first place. AND THEN YOU BRING HER BACK HERE!" I laughed in an angry rage.

"You told me to take someone out on a date, so I took her on a date. We were talking things over, because we left it on bad terms and that was it." He snarled through his teeth. "Meanwhile we never discussed YOU going out and being all over some boy."

"I wasn't all over him. We got along. We spoke. We had fun. I don't know what you want me to say Vinnie. He's got a girlfriend." I argued in defence for Harry.

"It's Harry Styles. You expect me to be okay with that?" He questioned.

"YES. He's done nothing wrong." I laid back in a fit of rage. "Now can we please talk about you and Nai. Because that... that is WRONG."

"WHAT? WHAT ABOUT IT?" He threw his arms in the air as he sat down on his computer chair.

"She was in your room." I recalled the memory of last night. "And the last time I walked in on you two in your room she was fucking you on that exact chair." I pointed at him as I grew more and more angry.

"So you think we fucked." He laughed in dismay at my comment. "I never had sex with her."

"Did I say that?" I replied to his stupid statement. "No. But you know what? I'm so fucking angry at you to think it's okay for you to first of all, take HER of all people, on a date. THEN you bring her HOME and THEN you take her to your ROOM when I'm not in the house. Do you even want me to trust you again? When was that ever the agreement Vinnie?" I stood up.

"What do you want me to do? I made it believable. You should be thanking me." He stood up so we were now face to face.

"I will never thank you." I spat. I looked at the empty computer chair where Vinnie and Nailea were making out the nigh t of the pool party. "Do you know what I want you to do?"

"What? What do you want me to do?" He asked, flickering his gaze between my eyes and lips as we were talking.

"I want you to sit down and fuck me on that chair." I boldly replied, looking into his eyes.

"What?" He was taken aback by my request, stumbling back towards the chair.

I crashed my lips against his, fast, angry kisses that turned into a heavy makeout as I clambered on top of his lap.