never be the same

Everyone left and the shell of the party was scattered all over the house. We were all far too tired to clear up that evening. As we all hovered in the kitchen, talking crap and mucking around, I decided to curl up on the sofa in the corner. Smiling at the stupid drunken conversations the others were having.

"I actually nearly shit myself when I saw Olivia you know." Jack laughed. "I thought there was a fucking imposter in the house."

"How do you think I felt!" Vinnie yelled back as everyone laughed, "Some demon lady coming at me with a cake."

"Fuck you!" I cackled as Vinnie walked arms out towards me.

"That was like Vinnie's wet dream." Eamon piped up. "You appearing out of no where."

"Shut the fuck up!" Vinnie pointed at Eamon laughing as he collapsed right next to me on the sofa.

"You didn't see them on the grass earlier, they were under Vinnies coat and all I could see was-" Jack began before Vinnie cut him off.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He dismissed Jacks comment which caused me to smile.

"Whatever you say Vincent." Jack winked, everyone started laughing.

"Well I'm off to bed." Kouvr announced, followed by Alex.

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit." I said to Vinnie, hoping he would stay with me for a bit. He nodded, stood up and grabbed his phone.

As everyone left the kitchen to go to bed, Vinnie joined me back on the sofa.

He put his arm around me and listened out for everyone's doors closing to make sure they were all gone. I looked at him dumbfounded to what he was listening for. After he heard the last door closed, he leant in and kissed me. I giggled at his sneakiness. I kissed back passionately. Every time I kissed him I felt like I was on a high, he was addictive. He leaned further into my face, not breaking the kiss, causing me to slide myself down the arm of the sofa and he clambered on top of me. Holding the side of my head, he hovered his lips along my neck, I could feel his hot breath as his arm hesitated to explore my body.

"Vinnie just do it." I moaned, and he accepted the offer, he slid his hand up my shirt, caressing every bit of free skin I had as he kissed and sucked on my neck. It gave me shivers. I desperately pulled him closer onto of me and I could feel him solid against my leg. I kissed him harder wanting to tease him that little bit more before breaking away.

"We, we, should stop," He panted, his forehead against mine. He spoke in between passionate kisses. I grabbed the neck of his shirt pulling him closer for one last rough kiss. We looked at each other longingly, both thinking the same thing. We didn't want to stop.

"I don't want to go too fast." I whispered to him, he nodded as I leaned back in to him. We shared a slow, wet, passionate kiss, as I sat back up, not breaking the kiss and Vinnie adjusted himself on the sofa. He quickly pulled a pillow onto his lap, trying to cover what was obviously there. I giggled as he broke the kiss.

"What?" He smiled at my laughter.

"I already felt that dumbass, you we're literally on top of me." I hit his shoulder lightly and his cheeks flushed red as he put his head in his hands. "Don't worry I'll stop, I'll stop." I held my hands up, leaning my back on the arm of the sofa.

"Come here." I tapped between my legs for Vinnie to lie in between. He did so, he laid his back in between my legs, he tilted his head back to look at my face. He pecked my lips one last time, still looking at me, laying on my chest.

"That was the last one." He smiled, "I just can't stop."

I weaved my hands through his hair as I admired every feature on his face, smiling back in pure bliss at how perfect this moment was.