nothing

I didn't end up staying in Vinnie's room that night. We both came to the conclusion that we both clearly felt something but we didn't want to mistake it for hurt. I was worried that as soon as he saw Nai, he would know she was the better option, no matter how bad I wanted it to be me.

And that's exactly how it went down. Me and Vinnie were stuck in this toxic cycle of him being all flirty, even in front of the people in our house, cuddling me, being our normal stupid selves and not hiding it one bit. I'd stay up with him until 4am, laughing at twitter memes in my room, watching shitty TV, him teaching me (unsuccessfully) how to play Valorant and finding stupid recipes online and getting everyone to try the shit heap we just cooked.

But it was all convenience. When he wasn't at Nailea's or he didn't have her over, that's when I got my attention.

It hurt. Hurt so bad.

But that was until the argument. I walked into the kitchen Kouvr and Alex stood there, gesturing me not to go anywhere near Vinnies room. But I could hear them, clear as day. I could hear it all and I was embarrassed when I heard my name being brought up... multiple times.

"FUCK YOU VINNIE!" Nai screamed. "YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID."

"I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE SHOUTING AT ME! I TOLD YOU IT'S NOTHING. I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING TOWARDS HER. SHE LIKES ME. SHE COMES ONTO ME. I NEVER GO ALONG WITH IT." His muffled voice screamed back.

He was lying though his teeth. How could he. How COULD he. He was making me out to be some slut, just like the rest of them girls he's had before.

"THEN WHY AM I SEEING YOU TWO EVERYWHERE? HUH? THOMAS POSTS IT, ALEX, KOUVR. YOU GOT PISSED OFF WITH JACK WHEN HE GAVE HER A FUCKING HUG. YOU CLEARLY DO LIKE HER VINNIE!" She yelled over the last part of his sentence.

"SHE'S NOTHING. OLIVIA IS NOTHING. I'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT HONEST WITH YOU FROM THE START NAI." He sighed in desperation to stop her from shouting.

"When you can learn to accept the fact that I'm a fucking catch. That's when I'll talk to you. But for now, you're just being fucking stupid, you're not 15 anymore Vinnie; you don't need to make out with every girl you see." Nai snarled.

Tears filled my eyes as I stood in the kitchen. I forgot Alex and Kouvr where there for a second. I felt Kouvr's arms touch my shoulders as I let the tears fall down my cheek. I was so angry. No numb from the betrayal. I turned to Kouvr, sobbing into her chest. Alex looked over at her as Kouvr stroked my hair. "I know baby. I know." She softly spoke. Alex stood not knowing what to do. We heard Nai leave out the back door and Vinnie stormed into the kitchen. His face red with anger. He stopped at the sight of my ear stained face with Alex and Kouvr staring at him in disappointment.

"Olivia." He said my name in desperation to the fact I didn't just hear what he said.

"It's fine Vinnie." I wiped my tears and sniffled. "I'm nothing to you. It wouldn't be the first time you've said it, would it."

"I didn't mean that. She was shouting at me." He replied, trying to come towards me to hold me.

"I don't think that's a good idea Vin." Alex stopped him.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I convinced myself, sighing. "Thanks Kouvr, thanks Alex. I'm gonna head upstairs." I wiped my nose.

Vinnie must have gone to follow me because I heard Kouvr and Alex say "No." to him.

I rushed upstairs, letting go of every emotion I'd ever felt towards Vinnie. I screamed into my pillow, staining it with my mascara. I'd had enough of it all. Enough of him, enough of her, enough of myself. i was numb. I didn't feel anger anymore, I didn't feel anything. I laid there staring at the ceiling blaming it all on myself. I should have know I wasn't good enough for him.