Ten

As Taehyung glanced up at the ceiling, he was attempting to keep his overpowering Alpha impulse from doing the immoral things he wanted to the Omega who was sleeping next to him and clinging to him.

Seokjin's scent had become stronger and more tempting to him, and he chastised himself for acting without thinking and foolishly marking him temporarily.

In an attempt to turn, he pushes Jin to the side, but Jin merely rolls back, slinging a leg over his waist and cuddling closer to him, this time putting his head on his chest.

"You should be incredibly thankful," Taehyung groans, "since I respect your father."

He shuts his eyes and puts his hands behind his head to rest them there with a sigh. He was well aware that if he didn't keep them there, his soon-to-be so-called Omega, who was sleeping next to him, would not awaken a virgin, as his Alpha was helplessly thirsting for him.

His human side of him wanted to do all he could to honor the prince's request to wait until after their marriage was finalized. Although he didn't care for the prince, he thought it was impressive that even though he was an irritating, rude, and out-of-control brat, he remained pure in some aspects.

On the other hand, he considered it a question of how innocent the Omega was showing himself to be, and he was unsure how that would work. He had hoped that the Omega would have picked someone else, but now that he had been temporarily marked, he realized that he had gotten himself into much more trouble than he had before. He would never be able to effectively reject Seokjin, at least not without paying the price.

He was still perplexed as to why the prince had picked him out of all of the Alphas. He had only had a few interactions with the prince since, when he first met Seokjin, he saw nothing but trouble and despised Omegas, who felt superior to everyone else. He was a big believer in the need for Omegas to understand their roles and adhere to the hierarchy.

It was his beliefs and the beliefs of others, and he did not consider it appropriate when someone attempted to behave in violation of the rules that had been clearly outlined. As a result, he would ensure that Seokjin knew his role as an Omega after their wedding night together. Even while he was unconcerned about his duty as a prince and would not meddle with it, he would make certain to calm his rebellious character and teach him to respect those in positions of authority.

For Seokjin, he had a set of rules in mind, and he was going to make sure that he followed them to the letter.

He was well aware that he was a strict Alpha, much stricter than many of the Alpha's he saw around him, and he did his best to warn Seokjin of this by pushing him to pick someone else. He tried his luck with the King, but it didn't work out. Now, he has no apologies for the Alpha he will be to Seokjin.

*****

"Are you nervous?" Jimin asked his brother while massaging his shoulders as he prepared for his wedding.

Jin shook his head, "not about the wedding, but I am nervous for later."

Jimin was a bit confused as he moved to face his brother, "what's happening later?"

"You know, the wedding night," Jin says while looking down at his fingers.

"There is nothing to be concerned about," Jimin said, extending out his hand and gently squeezing Jin's shoulder. "Allow your Alpha to take the lead, and everything will go well. You will almost certainly feel uncomfortable at first, but after you have completely mated, things will be much more comfortable for both of you."

Jin nodded, appreciating Jimin's words, then he leaned closer to his brother and whispered, "I think he is bigger than average there. Is that okay?"

Jimin couldn't keep in his laughter and burst out laughing, causing his younger brother to glare at him.