Twenty-Seven

Taehyung made an effort to get from the bed, but Jin clung to him more tightly. He took a long breath and attempted to move again, but this time it just led Jin to shift and roll onto him.

"Seokjin, are you sleeping?"

Jin did not reply; instead, he buried his face in Taehyung's neck and snored softly.

"I told you I am not going anywhere," Taehyung said with a smile as he glanced up at the ceiling.

"I don't believe you," Jin said as he slowly raised his head and sat up, straddling Taehyung's lap. "I'm sorry."

Shifting his hand down to Jin's waist, Taehyung pulled him forward so he was seated on his torso instead of his lap. "If I plan to go anywhere again, I will tell you. Don't be concerned about me leaving."

"No. If you are going somewhere, I want to come along. I'm your Omega, and you shouldn't leave me alone. Look what happened when no one was around me. What if it happens again to me?"

Taehyung let out a sigh and said, "I am not going anywhere, and Seokjin, there is no possibility that you are pregnant now. We didn't do anything for you to be pregnant. We also spoke about this and have decided that we won't have a family until we can reach a decision that we are both happy with."

Jin moved against Taehyung until he was back resting on his Alpha's lap, "can we do something for me to be pregnant then?"

In a split second, Taehyung dragged Jin off of him and forced him to lie on the bed while he made himself ready to get out of bed. "You are not in the right state for us to have sex, and no."

Jin leaped up and dragged Taehyung onto the bed before swiftly climbing into his lap and announcing, "I'm fine. The doctor didn't say I couldn't do it. They said if I was fine, it's okay."

When Taehyung placed his hands on Jin's waist and brought their lips together, Jin could relax. He slipped his hands beneath his Omega's shirt, and when he felt Jin react to his kiss, he flipped him onto his back and intensified their kiss, which caused Jin to moan. He then swiftly pulled himself away from the bed and stood up.

"The doctor said to give your body time."

A pout formed on Jin's lips, "you don't want to do it with me?"

"Seokjin, please stop. Are you able to view this? It's not the right moment for us to be together," he said as he pointed to his erection, "but I want to be with you more than anything. For once, I beg you to please listen; I don't want to harm you."

"It won't hurt me, and I am used to it."

Taehyung shut his eyes and said, "Why can't you just—I'm not joking. No. We are listening to the doctor..." he stopped talking when Jin took off his shirt and tossed it aside.

"What type of Alpha disregards the needs of his Omega?" Jin inquired about this as he took down his shorts and crawled on his knees across the bed to get closer to Taehyung.

"You are nothing but trouble," Taehyung said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I am your trouble."

Taehyung did not show any additional sign of reluctance and immediately disrobed before approaching Jin. Jin was comforted by the presence of his Alpha, who loomed over him as he kneeled on the bed. After Taehyung leaned forward, he collapsed onto his back and opened his legs apart. Taehyung looked at him with a questioning gaze and said, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I am fine, I promise. Now, could you please not make me wait any longer?" Jin extended his hand forward, and Taehyung was dragged down upon himself.

As Taehyung relaxed between his knees, Jin wrapped his legs around his Alpha's waist and pressed their lips together. It was very important to him that Taehyung not get distracted and forget to give him what he desired.