Thirty

The doctor wore a pleasant smile as she handed the results to Seokjin. "Prince Seokjin, I'm delighted to confirm that your Alpha's instincts are spot on - you're pregnant."

Jin enthusiastically clapped his hands and beamed with anticipation, directing his gaze towards Taehyung. However, his radiant smile quickly transformed into a frown when Taehyung failed to reciprocate his excitement.

"Taehyung, did you hear the news?" Jin inquired, his mind filled with curiosity as to whether his Alpha had heard what the doctor had said.

Taehyung, with a barely noticeable smile that lacked genuine emotion, responded by nodding, "Yes, I heard. We are having a baby."

"I will step away momentarily to provide both of you with some privacy and allow you to have a moment to yourselves. Prince Seokjin, I will start organizing and arranging follow-up appointments for you. If it is more convenient for you, I am more than willing to accommodate your preference of having me visit you at your home for some appointments. " The doctor advised Jin with reassurance, taking into account his previous experience with being pregnant, and wanted to ensure he knew she was dedicated to him during his pregnancy.

Jin expressed his gratitude with a warm smile and replied, "Thank you so much for your kind offer. However, I am fortunate to have my Alpha, who is more than willing to take me to all my appointments and will ensure I attend them on time. Therefore, I don't mind coming here for my appointments."

The doctor, wearing a warm smile, returned Jin's smile and respectfully bowed in acknowledgment. "Great, well, I will work on the schedule and provide you with it. Taehyung, do you have any questions?"

"He doesn't yet, but I will let you know if he does," Jin responded, feeling uncomfortable with how the doctor had changed from asking him questions to asking Taehyung a question.

"Noted, Prince Seokjin."

When the doctor left the room, Jin dramatically, with slow movements, sat up on the bed, "Can you carry me, please?" With a pout on his face, he directed his question toward Taehyung, his gaze fixed on him.

"Seokjin, you're perfectly capable of walking on your own without me having to carry you." Taehyung maintained a stoic expression as he gazed intently at his Omega.

Jin let out a long breath, "I'm pregnant."

"Correct, you are. However, I want to clarify that you are not disabled. I will collect the schedule from the doctor. I expect you will come and find me outside once you have successfully learned the skill of walking again." Without waiting for Jin's response, Taehyung quickly exited the room, leaving Jin behind.

When Jin met Taehyung outside, it was evident that he had been crying. Taehyung knew from the moment he looked at his Omega, "Seokjin, what's wrong?"

"I feel a sense of anticipation and enthusiasm today, hoping you would share my excitement. However, I sense that you may not be as enthusiastic as I had hoped. I know you are unhappy that I am pregnant, but we can do nothing about it. We are having a baby.

The situation we are facing is undeniably real, and as a result, there are certain responsibilities that you now have toward me and our baby.

Today, I experienced a huge amount of stress, which had a negative impact on my overall well-being. I hope you can fulfill the role of an exemplary Alpha by consistently displaying acts of kindness and consideration towards me in all our interactions and throughout our relationship." With a determined expression, Jin spoke up to ensure that his Alpha fully understood his wants and needs.