Eleven

Jin stayed silent after the incident in the car on their way to the airplane. He had been so taken aback by Taehyung's statements. He spent the whole journey to their honeymoon spot playing games on his phone or napping. He had been worried about their first night before, but now he was more so. He had no idea what Taehyung would do with a handcuff and a whip or why he was carrying them, and he didn't want to know.

Taehyung was intrigued by Jin's silence since they boarded the plane; he had kept to himself. He was either sleeping or absorbed on his phone. It was wonderful to have him keep his distance and not disturb him. The peaceful journey had been beneficial for him, particularly after a stressful wedding. Closing his eyes, he chose to slumber, knowing it would be a long evening until they arrived at their destination.

*****

"I'm not feeling well," Jin mumbles as he waits outside with Taehyung for their security crew to complete the inspection and permit them to enter the villa.

Taehyung glances at him, "what's wrong with you?"

"I'm having stomach pains. I believe I consumed something that I shouldn't have."

"You may enter, our prince." One of the guards came as he bent his head, informing them.

Jin smiled at him, "thank you, Jun."

When Taehyung heard this, he scowled at Jin and addressed the guard present, "Jun, are you acquainted with your responsibilities while here with us?"

"Of course he is, Jun has been-"

"I felt I was speaking to Jun, not Kim Seokjin," Taehyung growls between his teeth as he casts a harsh glare towards the Omega.

Jin whispered something beneath his breath, but it was unknown to Taehyung.

Returning his attention to Jun, Taehyung said, "I want you to be focused on your duties. You and the others may take a break from tonight and tomorrow until the evening since Seokjin and I will not be out."

Jin's eyes widened as he digested Taehyung's words. "I need to go to the bathroom," he grumbles, wrapping his arms about his tummy.

****

"How come no one is picking up?" Jin inquires as he makes his way around the bathroom. It had been almost an hour and a half since he had been in the bathroom, attempting to contact his brother and Yoongi but no response.

He was aware of the time difference, but he had not anticipated them being unable to pick up his calls.

After setting his phone down on the bathroom sink, he tightened the towel over himself as he peered into the mirror. He was aware that he had spent excessive time in the bathroom, even after his shower, but he wasn't certain he was prepared for the first night with Taehyung.

He wanted to be mated to him above all else, but the process of getting there made him nervous, and Taehyung's words in the car on their way to the airport just added to his anxiety.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to continue playing the sick card. He was confident Taehyung would not want them to have any interaction as such while he was sick.

When he started dressing, putting on a double layer of clothing, he smiled. After he was finished, he switched on the hot water, causing steam to fill the bathroom and enable him to sweat. He shut it off when he felt enough sweat streaming down his face and hair clinging to his forehead.

He was skilled at feigning illness and often did it to avoid duties as a child, and it had always worked for him.

Jin wrapped his arm around his tummy and staggered towards the bathroom door, opening it slowly and stepping out. Finding his husband standing in the center of their bedroom suite, in front of an unlit fireplace, sipping what he assumed to be wine while still wearing his wedding slacks and buttoned-up shirt.