Seven

When Jin sits across from Yoongi and picks at his breakfast, he adds with a pout, "I had an awful night last night."

When Yoongi heard it, he frowned, "why? Is there anything going on? You should have called me."

"I did not want to contact you so late," Jin said, shaking his head. "But next time, I will. It is Taehyung, and I did not like what he said to me, so now he is interrogating me on stuff I was not thinking about. He also wants me to move into his home, something I cannot do. Not only that, but I dislike his place; it is not my style. I went to discuss our wedding plans, but I did not get to do so. He irritated me, so I left."

"I am sorry to hear you left feeling that way."

"It is good, I am feeling a lot better today, and I will meet him later to speak to him about it since there is so much to do for our wedding, and I feel like I am not receiving a lot of support from him right now."

With a sympathetic nod, Yoongi said, "planning a wedding is a lot of work, but remember that you have my backing as well as Namjoon's, and I am certain that Jimin and Hoseok will do all they can to help you. Taehyung, I understand that this wedding plan was unexpected for him, and he may oppose it. but still, he should not be acting in such a negative way toward you."

"That was exactly my thought as well! My father was supportive of my decision to go with him. I mean, he should be overjoyed that I selected him, but I do not know; he is also confusing. He informed me that he does not approve of my meeting with Jungkook, to which I thought, you have no right to tell me who I should see or who I should not see. I have arrangements with Jungkook today, and I will be seeing him. Instead of attempting to control who I see, go handle our guest list, which has been causing me stress. Be of assistance rather than a hindrance."

Yoongi listened intently to Jin's every word and did his best to organize his thoughts on how to react back to Jin. He did not want Jin to have the impression that he was not thinking about him or his worries, so he tried his best to develop his ideas on responding back to Jin. He was aware that Jin was a very sensitive individual and that things spoken without care may set him off differently.

"Taehyung does not approve of your meeting with Jungkook?"

"No, he said something about him being my Alpha, and I can not do this, and I can not do that, like who are you to tell me that? Nothing like that has ever been spoken to me, and no one has ever told me what I can and cannot do. He also mentioned coffee and a cut-off time throughout his speech. I am aware that we are getting married, but it does not give you authority over me. I am a Prince."

"I can see how frustrating it must be for you to hear that," Yoongi said, nodding his head.

"Despite my best efforts not to react inappropriately since I am trying to establish myself as a nice future husband and do not want to drive him away. He came dangerously close to making me shout at him and then phoning my father."

"The fact that you did that, though, is commendable; I can tell you have been working hard, and I understand how much Taehyung means to you. I know you have been hoping he would notice you and become your Alpha since the first time you met him, and I am delighted with how things are turning out for you. I have to add, Seokjin, that one of the things I like and respect about you as a young Omega is how strong you are and how confident you are in yourself.

As a result of our relationship, even before I was certain about marrying your brother, I was convinced that I wanted to be close to you. I am incredibly grateful for our friendship, and in expressing this, I want to share something with you as your friend.

The fact that my Alpha tells me to do things is something I have struggled with and continue to deal with. I am fortunate that Namjoon knows me; as a result, it does not happen frequently; nonetheless, there are occasions when I push him and feel his rage.