Main Characters

Name: Kim Taehyung

Age: 30

He is an Alpha and the King's right-hand man, assuming the role following his father's death

He is an Alpha and the King's right-hand man, assuming the role following his father's death. He takes his position seriously and pledges his allegiance to the King, hoping to follow in the footsteps of his father, who spent his whole life serving at the King's side. Although Taehyung has a cold and unwelcoming personality, he is a highly sought-after Alpha by many Omegas, Betas, and Alphas. Yet, he has no desire to marry or be mated to anybody. His absolute commitment is to his role and responsibilities to serving the King.

When Kim Seokjin, the King's brattiest and rebellious son, chooses him to be his Alpha, he gets extremely annoyed. He thinks Seokjin is the polar opposite of what an Omega should be, and he doesn't like how he doesn't follow any rules and instead makes his own, doing whatever he wants. He also despises how everyone, even the King, turns a blind eye to Seokjin's antics and lets him do whatever he wants, never correcting his wrongs. Something he refuses to allow to continue. 

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age: 22

He is an Omega and a Prince, and he is his parents' youngest son

He is an Omega and a Prince, and he is his parents' youngest son. He is well-known for a variety of reasons. He is spoiled rotten since he is the youngest child; he does not obey any rules and instead makes his own. He refuses to listen to anybody, not even his parents. He gives everyone a hard time, he is mischievous and creates many problems, yet he never gets in trouble.

He knows he can have everything he wants with only a smile, and he uses his status to his advantage to always get his way. Even though Taehyung is considerably older than him and shows no interest in him, he knew within his heart that he was destined to be his from the moment he saw him. He hated the way others approached his Alpha as if they had a chance with him, so he took matters into his own hands to ensure that everyone understood that Kim Taehyung was his and his alone.