Five

Taehyung moved his hand towards Jin's waist, pulling him close to him. However, the sound of approaching footsteps forced Taehyung to pull his hand away from Jin and revert to his original position.

"Good morning, Prince Seokjin and Sir Taehyung," As they passed by them, a group of maids and guards echoed in the background, bowing their heads.

They received a wave from Jin as he said, "good morning, have a wonderful day, and do your best job."

Taehyung did not turn their way; his gaze was fixated on the Omega in front of him, who was pushing him to his limits.

Once everyone has gone, Jin returns his attention to Taehyung, asking, "why did you hold me so firmly just now? If you are going to touch me, please be gentle since I am prone to bruising. Also, please refrain from touching me in the halls; I am a royal, and others may easily get the wrong idea, particularly if you are standing so near to me."

When Jin's gaze was drawn away from him, Taehyung laughed and shook his head. "You really should consider picking another Alpha," he said, "and that is my best warning to you."

"I have already made my decision," Jin said, rolling his eyes. "If I wanted another Alpha, I would have picked another one, so do not think that doing this would make me reconsider my mind. You should feel privileged that I selected you. You are in your thirties; I really doubt you would ever be able to locate an Omega at your current pace. Be grateful that I chose you and refrain from persuading me to alter my choice; if you persist in your efforts, I will have to inform my father.

So please pardon me while I go about planning our wedding, which I will be stopping by tonight to seek more of your input on our wedding and assign you a task since I cannot do this on my own. I understand that you have a lot on your plate, but you still need to make some effort for our wedding, as I am not marrying on my own. In any case, I will see you later and wish you a pleasant day." Jin leans closer and kisses Taehyung on the cheek before leaving him in the hallways.

Taehyung shook his head as he watched Jin walk away; he needed to speak with the King; there was no way he could marry Seokjin. He was not only not the Omega he desired, but he could also see himself losing it with Seokjin. He also knew that if they mated, Seokjin would hate him as an Alpha and would be incapable of handling him.

*****

After turning over in his bed and opening his eyes, Jimin saw the time on his phone and instantly leaped out of bed, exclaiming, "crap!" In his head, he cursed himself for springing up in such a manner since he was now suffering from a small headache due to his action.

The bathroom door connected to his room opened, and Hoseok entered their room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning, why didn't you wake me?" Jimin questioned, wondering how long his Alpha was awake. "Are the kids asleep?"

"The kids are awake and with their nanny. Did you prepare my outfit for today already?"

"Shit, Hobi," Jimin exclaims, his eyes widening. "I apologize for forgetting, but I was so preoccupied with preparations for Jinnie's wedding that I completely forgot. Give me a minute, and I will take care of it. Do you have a meeting with father today?"

"That is exactly why I warned you about staying up so late. As much as I understand your desire to help with Seokjin's wedding, I have no objections to that. I believe that you also have a duty toward your family and this house."

"I understand, and I apologize; I will get everything ready for you right now. Are you meeting with Dad, or is this just a meeting with the other officials?" Jimin didn't want Hoseok to get upset with him, so he tried his best to calm the situation.