Chapter 6: Out of my house!!

Recap:

Avu started crying badly....

Sid (concerned): What happened Avu?

Back to the story

Avu(crying): Aunty said that you will take me to the doctor...I don't want to go to the doctor they will give me injection...

Sid: No Avu it's not like that...

Avu(sobbing): No you are lying...

Sid: No Avu, Accha I am your best friend na...

Avu: Hmmm

Sid: Then trust me....

Avu: Ok.... (With a small but sweet smile with spots of tears..)

After 1 hour

Sid: Avu get ready...

Avu: Hmmm

Sid came out of his room and saw the disastrous condition of the hall

Packets of chips lying on the floor, two flower pots broken, cushions lying here and there and one joystick broken...

Sid: WHAT IS THIS???

In between all this Sid saw Avu sitting on a table, her face was messed up with chocolate and there was a chocolate in her hand... She was enjoying eating it...
A small smile automatically occupied his face and a relief too that she is fine... But this smile didn't last for so long, soon he realised the condition of the house..

Sid: What is this Avneet??

Avu: What????

Sid: See the condition of the house, what you have done... You will get a punishment for this...

With this line the chocolate fell down from her hand and a tear rolled down from her eyes...

Avu(a bit scared): Will you punish me ?

Sid: Yes....

He came to her..

Sid: come closer...

She came close..with scare visible in her eyes...

Sid: more...

She came more close...

Sid: more...

And she came more closer to her...

Sid looked into her eyes filled with cuteness... He took his hand to her stomach and started tickling her...

Avu (laughing madly): Sid plz stop...I..I will..ne..ver..litter in the...house..plz stop...

Sid: Promise??

Avu: Yess...

Sid: Ok, then

He stopped tickling her...

Sid: Now go and get ready.. While I am cleaning all this....