Chapter 32: So cute...

Recap:

Sid: Just today only.....I will first go to the hospital...Do all the formalities and bring her back....

A voice came from back....

Voice: No need of that...

Back to the story..

Sid turned and saw Sumellika with Avu....Avu was standing there with a teddy in her one hand and eating chocolate with other hand....Her whole face was covered with chocolate....

Everyone one saw three of them but our hero was lost only in her heroine...😂😂

Sid: Soo..cute....

Abhi: What??

Sid: Everything....

Abhi: Hmm...So, you mean everything...

Sid: Haaye....haa...

Abhi: Hm...so now karela is also cute..

Sid: Yes...

Abhi: Lauki (bottle gourd) also...

Sid: Yes...

Abhi: Mom.... Sid would like to eat karela and lauki today....

Sid came back from his dreamland...

Sid: What?? No.........

Abhi (smirking): Why?? You only said they are cute....

Sid: What?? When??

Abhi: Aree! Just now only....

Sid: That I said for something else....

He took the glass of water kept there and started drinking water...

Abhi (smirking): So, may I know for what or for whom you said??

Water chocked in Sid's throat....And he spill it out all on Abhi coughing badly.....

Abhi: Pagal insaan, thodi der pehle he toh nahaya tha fir se nilha diya.....(Mad person, I just took a bath sometime before and you again made me bath...)

Sid: To maine bola tha apni bakwaas shuru karne ke liye....(I said to start your non-sense talks??)

Abhi held Sid's ear....

Abhi: Mom nowadays, I think he has borrowed an extra tongue from someone.....

All burst out laughing at their non-sense talks but someone was fuming in anger.....

Sid: Aaa...dada...aa chod do ( leave please...)

By now Avu's anger was on peak.....He went near Sidshek and pushed Abhi with full force.....

Avu: Leave my Sidoo....You harmed me and now my Sidoo....What's your problem???

Avu (looking at Sid): Sidoo are you ok??