Chapter 22: Apology

Recap:

Avu: Do you have a brother??

Sid: Yess...

Avu: W..what is his name??

Back to the story

Sid (in mind): Weird...Why she is interested in Dada... But let's play along...

Sid: Hmm Are you fine?? (keeping his hand on her forehead)

Avu: I am...I am fine....

Sid: I don't think so because 2 mins ago...You were not ready to even talk me properly and now you are interested so much in my family....

Avu: Hehehe...

Avu(in mind): Pagal insaan.... samajhta kya hai apne aap ko...(Mad person, what he thinks about himself)

Sid (smirking): Smarter than you...

Avu: Huh??

Sid(smirking): Main apne aap ko tumse jyada smart samajhta hu....(I think myself smarter than you)

Avu(in low voice): Do I think so loudly??

Sid: Nope I can read your mind...

Avu: Uugghh....you are so irritating...

Sid: Thank you....

Avu (with a wide smile): Mr.Nigam will you concentrate on your driving...

Sid: Sure Miss...

They soon reached Sid's house....And no one was present at home....

Avu: Do you live alone??

Sid: No, my family went to attend a wedding....

Avu: Ohh.....

Sid dressed Avu's wounds and dropped her at her home....

With Avu...

Avu was in her room...

Avu: He is so weird....But I get the same vibes as Sid....Anyhow I have to make him tell about himself....And ya I remember he was talking about his friend of childhood same as me....I think it can be me..... Whatever, I have to be his friend anyhow...And my mission starts with Mission apology...

With Sid

Sid: Why is she behaving so weird??? I mean she was so much interested in knowing about me all of a sudden.... Maybe she changed her point of view.... But that too in fraction of seconds....She is really weird...

With all these thoughts in their minds sleep took over them....

After a day in college....

Avu: Hey Siddharth, I want to talk to you....

Sid: O my god, I think the sun has rised from different direction today...Miss Avneet wants to talk to me....

Avu (in mind): O God his drama has started again...

Avu: Siddharth will you talk or not??

Sid: Sure sure... Let's go to the canteen...

Avu: Hmm

They both went to the canteen...

Sid: Now tell...

Avu: Hmm...vo...ba...I am sorry....

Sid: What??

Avu: I am sorry Siddharth....For behaving so rudely....

Sid: I am happy.... finally you realised that you are rude...

Avu:Hmm....So, now friends....

Sid: I never mind making new friends....But on one condition....You will keep this arrogant behaviour of yours out of our friendship....

Avu: Ok.....

With this Sumedh came their....

Sumedh: How fire and ice are present at same place today....

Sid: Bhai she wanted to be my friend...

Sumedh: Hmm...I see....So, did you accept her friendship...

Sid: Yess...

Sumedh: She is really so, cute who wouldn't....(pulling her cheeks)

Mallika (panting heavily): Avu....Avu...Where were you I was searching for you in whole college....

Avu: I am here...Meet him(looking at Sid) He is Siddharth...

Sid:Hii Miss??

Mallika: Mallika... Mallika Singh....

Sid: Ohh...Hii Mallika...It's a pleasure to meet you....

Mallika: Same....But I am interested to know how you both became friends... Because as far as I know you are the second friend she made after me in these twelve years....

Sumedh: Yes....Same thing I want to know because you two were fighting yesterday and now suddenly friends...

These words caught the attention of Mallika and she looked at Sumedh with a questioning look.....

Sumedh: Ohh...Sorry no one introduced me...I am Sumedh Mudgalkar....

Mallika: Ohh Hii...It's a pleasure to meet you...

Sumedh: Same here... (to Sid) But haa tell me your friendship story

Sid: Leave it for now...I have my lecture....We will tell you later....

Sumedh: Hmm...Ok...

After this day Sidneet became good friends...They used to hangout together and have alot of fun.... Sumellika also often join them...Avu didn't ask Sid anything about his family or anything else because first she wanted to be good friends with Sid... Sid felt Avu's behaviour a little bit weird because she was being friendly in a short span of time....but he shrugged it off.....

...to be continued....