Chapter 28: Coffee??

Recap:

After 5-10 mins Sid managed to calm her down but as soon as she stopped crying she fainted.....

Sid: Ohh god...

Sid took her in his arms and was driving no...no...flying to the hospital....

Back to the story

Sid reached to the hospital and took Avu inside in his arms and by luck Jannat was free at that time....She examined Avu....

Jan: Sid....

Sid: Jan what happened to her....She was fine few minutes ago but now here she is lying unconscious.... Answer me Jan, say something....

Jan: If you will let me speak then only I will speak na....

Sid: Oh...Yes sorry....

Jan: She is fine....Infact her mind is growing the capability to retrieve all her memories back...

Sid: Really??

Jan: Yes....Now you have to try to make her remember old memories...

Sid: Ohh...

Jan: And yaa only good ones because bad ones can end up being nightmares for her and make her condition more critical....

Sid: Ok...But why she fainted all of a sudden??

Jan: Because she is weak both mentally as well as physically and moreover I think she skipped her medicine yesterday....And yaa you have to be extra careful about medicines...Make sure she did not skip any of the doses...

Sid: When I can take her back home...

Jan: By evening...

Sid: Thanks alot Jannat...

Jan: I think we are friends...

Sid (confused): Yes??

Jan: So, hope you understand that there is no need of sorry and thank you...

Sid(smiling sheepishly): Ohh Sorry...

Jan: Again Sid...

Sid: Ohh yaa...if you don't mind let's have a coffee together....I will call Sumedh bhai and Mallika di to take care of Avu...

Jan: I have no problem...I will meet you in the cafeteria. After a while because I have some work in my cabin...

Sid: Hmm...By the time I will call them...

Jan: Ok...

With this Jan left and Sid called Sumedh...

Sid: Hello Sumedh Bhai...

Sumedh: Haa...Bol Sid....

Sid: Can you come to XYZ hospital?? (the most famous hospital of Wattpad)

Sumedh: Why?? What happened Sid?? Are you fine???Is everything ok??

Sid: Bhai, bhai bhai listen to me... Everything is fine....

Sid told everything to Sumedh....

Sumedh: Ok, I am coming with Mallika...

Sid (smirking): I knew it... Because without her toh you can't like a single second....

Sumedh: Just shut up!! pata nhi tum dono bhai serious situation mein bhi apni bakwaas kaise chalu rakhte ho...He bhagwan inko dharti pe bheja tha toh thodi akal ke saath bhejte na...(I don't know how you both brothers continue your non sense talks even in serious situation....Oh God!! if you sent them on earth then you should have sent them with some brain....)

Sid (rolling his eyes): Done all the drama??

Sumedh: Yes....hehehe

Sid: Now come....

Saying this he ends the call...

After 10 mins both came there...

Sumedh: How is Avneet now??

Sid: She is fine but unconscious....

Sumedh: Hmm...

Sid: I am going to Jannat meanwhile you be with Avu...

Mallika: Ok....And yaa you also take care of yourself....You are looking pale these days....

Sid: Ok di....And ya di I want to talk to you.....Can you meet in cafeteria after sometime??

Mallika: Yes....

Sumedh (raising eyebrow): What you have to talk??

Mallika/ Sid (in unison): Bro-Sis talks you won't understand...

Sumedh(rolling his eyes): Uhhgg...fine continue your (mimicking them) Bro-Sis talks....

Looking at him both Sid and Mallika burst out laughing....

Sumedh: I am not gonna leave you both... Especially you Mr.Nigam...

Sid: Leave all this...I want to ask one thing....How is dada??

Sumedh: Not good at all....He always pretends to be happy and cheerful in from of you but actually he is sad and broken from inside....Sid tell him the truth as soon as possible.....

Sid: Yes...I will talk to him also....

After this Sid's phone rang...He picked up...

Jan: Sid where are you?? I am waiting for you...

Sid: Coming... coming....Just a minute...

Saying this he hanged up the call...

Sid: Ok bye....I will meet you afterwards. You both take care of Avu..

..to be continued...