Chapter 30: Sid's Anger

Recap:

Mallika: Sid calm down aa jayegi vo...(she will come...)

Sid didn't said anything because he knew that if he even spoke a word he would burst out....

Back to the story

Sid went to the food counter to get a coffee for himself....

Sumedh whispers to Mallika: Pehle se he itna garam hai, upar se coffee bhi pee lega to kya hoga....(Already he is angry over that he will drink coffee too....What will happen next??)

Mallika glared at Sumedh...

Mallika: Tum chup rahoge, pata nhi dimaag mein itne bakwaas jokes wo bhi itne serious time par aate kaha se hai....(Will you be quiet, I don't know from where you get these non sense jokes in your mind, in serious timings also....)

Sumedh: Kyuki mere dimaag mein bhoosa nhi bhara hai uske aur teri tarah....(Because I don't have straw filled in my head like you both....)

Mallika hits her heels on Sumedh 's foot....

Sumedh: Aaa...pagal insaan baat baat par hinsak ho jati hai....Suna nhi hai kya Ahinsa parmo dharma....(Aaa... mad human....You get angry on every single topic.... Haven't you heard ?? Non-violence is the highest moral virtue...)

Mallika (whisper shout) Shut up will you???

Sumedh rolls his eyes....But there drama was disturbed by a loud noise....

Sid bangs his hands on the counter table....

Sid: Will I get my coffee???

After a minute finally Sid gets his coffee and went and sat with Sumellika as it was their free lecture...

Sumedh: Sid calm down yaar.... Don't take out your frustration at wrong place....

Sid didn't replied....And finally he saw Avu walking inside the canteen....

Avu (with a smile): Hii

Sumellika: H...h..hii

Avu: Why you guys are shuttering??

Sumedh: That you will come to know soon....

Avu was confused....But soon someone held her wrist and dragged to an empty classroom....

Sid: So, Miss Kaur will you explain me do you consider me something or not...

Avu: What are you saying Sid??

Sid: I am asking, I even mean to you anything or not....

Avu: Sid, yaar you know very well, how much you are important to me...

Sid: So, isn't it your responsibility to tell me if you are going somewhere....

Avu didn't answered....

Sid: Say something Avneet....

Avu: Sid....

Sid: Where you were from these 15 days??

Avu: I...I went for a trip....

Sid clapped his hands sarcastically....

Sid: Wah...wah Avneet wah..here I am worried for you....I am not able to concentrate at anything.....I am dying in the thought of something would have happened to you and you are enjoying....Wow!! Just amazing....

Avu: Sid, you are no one to control my life....I will do whatever I want.....

These words pierced the heart of Sid... He was just numb listening to the words which she said just now....

Avu just stomped out of the class....

Sid also went outside....But he collected all his stuff and went back to home as it wasn't possible for him to tolerate anymore....He went straight to the pools side and sat there dipping his feet in cold water....

After 20 mins he felt a hand on his shoulder....He looked up and saw Avu standing there....He jerked her hand... She sat down beside him.

Avu: I am sorry Sid...

Sid didn't reply....

Avu: Sorry na please (holding her ears..)

Avu: Trust me Sid, whatever I spoke, I didn't mean any of the words....Sid, after dad and Jai you are the most important person for me....I can't even imagine to loose you Sid....

Sid: So, why don't you understand, I am worried for you?? I can't even imagine in my wildest dream to loose you....I am not saying don't go on trips or don't enjoy....I am just saying inform me before going.....

Avu: (In mind) I am sorry Sid, I can't tell you where I went....I am sorry for lying....I promise after completing this mission, I will let you know the whole truth.....

She kept her head on his shoulder and he hugged her, keeping his hands on her waist....

Flashback ends

Sid: It was the last day we fought for that topic....Avu still went on trips without telling me but only for 2-3 days...And I never complained though I hated that habit of hers....

Abhi: Hmm....But I soon want you both to fight again on silly topics...I want my little sis to complain (mimicking Avu) Dada see this bandar is fighting with me...

Sid chuckled and Abhi finally broke down due to the guilt he was carrying inside him of misunderstanding his sister....And making her feel alone when she needed him the most....It was like he held her hand till they were walking on a footpath and left her hand when she had to cross a road.....

..to be continued....