Chapter 23: Reunion

Recap:

After this day Sidneet became good friends...They used to hangout together and have alot of fun.... Sumellika also often join them...Avu didn't ask Sid anything about his family or anything else because first she wanted to be good friends with Sid... Sid felt Avu's behaviour a little bit weird because she was being friendly in a short span of time....but he shrugged it off.....

Back to the story

At college

Sid: Hii everyone...

Sumedh/Mallika/Avu: Hii....

Sid: So, what's the plan today??

Sumedh: How about a sleepover.....

Avu: Yaa...We can do that....

Mallika: So, at whose place??

Sid: My, because my family is going out...For two days....

Avu: Ok so done, meet you all in the evening....

All except Avu: Hm.. bye...

At evening, they all went at Sid's house and started exploring it....

Sid: Hey guys!! What you all are doing... First come and have these snacks....

All except Sid: Hmm...

All sat down on the couches and were having snacks and chit chatting...Soon Avu's eyes fell on a pile of album kept there...

Avu: Sid what's that?? (Pointing towards albums)

Sid: Ohh...that..That are my albums of childhood pics....

Mallika: I wanna see that...

Sid: Noooo...

All except Sid: (in same tone of Sid) Yesssss....

Sid ran towards them but Sumedh was faster and picked up all of them...There were 4 albums....

And Now finally the moment came for which Avu was waiting since days and was being extra sweet with Sid...

They all opened the albums and started watching the photos..

Avu's pov

Finally I will get to know whether they both are same or not....I am super excited but not showing....And watching the photos I have become 90% sure that he is my Sid only.....But still 10% I have doubt because I don't remember his exact face....But to my favour I saw something which cleared my all the doubts.....

Pov ends...

They were watching the pics and soon a photo popped up of Sid with a girl... Seeing that pic Avu's eyes filled with happiness and voice with excitement....

Avu: Sid..

Sid: Hmm...

Avu: Who is this girl??

Sid: My friend...No no...my best friend forever.....

Avu: Hmm...I see....I want to meet her...

Sid's face fell at this statement and eyes became moist...

Sid: You can't meet her...

Avu: Why??

Sid: Because she is far away from me... I don't know where she lives... Does she even remember me or not....

Avu: Do you miss her???

Sid: More than anything....(with this a tear escaped down his eye..)

Avu: Wanna meet her??

He looked up at Avu with excitement...

Sid: Yes... (But again his face fell when reality hit him)But I can't....

Avu: What is her name??

Sid: I...I... don't know....I just call her Avu.....

Avu: Arre idiot Avu means Avneet...

Sid: What???

Avu: Yes....

Sid: You....you are Avu....

Avu: Yes....

Sid: My Avu....

Tears started rolling down from her eyes....

Avu: Yes.....

They both quickly engulfed each other in a tight hug.....

Now you might be wondering what Sumellika were doing during all this....So for the readers information they were just staring Sidneet having there pop corns...

Avu: I missed you Sid....I missed you so much....

Sid: I also Avu...every day, every single minute and every single second....

But soon Sid broke the hug and sat with a grumpy face.....

Avu: What happened Sid???

Sid: You even didn't bothered to meet me for the last time...When you were going to London...

Avu: I am sorry Sid....If I would have met you then I wouldn't have been able to go to London....

Sid: hmmm.....

Avu chuckled at his childish behaviour....

Avu: You are still a kid....

Sid: You know what, you and dada are still the same....He also says the same thing....

Avu: Ohh...Ya how is dada?? I want to meet him???

Sid: Meet him after he comes back....

Avu: Sure....

Present..

Jan: That was cute....

Sid: Well yes...

Jan: But wait all is good till here then what led you both to fight and this condition of Avneet.....

Sid: Well that is one of the worst part of our lives.... It's hard for me to even remember it but still I will tell you keeping stone on my heart....

...to be continued....