Chapter 12: Stubborn Avneet

Recap:

Officer: Anything for this Sir...( Pointing towards the money)

Someone: Hmm.. good do the work like this only and you will get more and more of this...

Flashback ends..

******

Back to the story..

Jai: Di.. let's go to the doctor...

Avu: No, I don't won't to go with you...

Jai: Please di..

Avu: No, I will go with Siddharth only or else cancel the appointment...

And with this she started crying...

Hearing her cries all came to the hall...except Sid...

(Note: Sid's mom doesn't know about what all happened and about Sid's dad accident...And neither Abhi nor Siddharth wants her to know...)

Sm: What happened Avneet beta??

Avu: See aunty, I don't want to go to the doctor with him...I will only go with Siddharth...

Sm: So, what is the problem?? Wait I will call him you go with him...

Sm: Siddharth.... Siddharth.....

Sid: Yes mom...What happened??

Sm: Sid you take her to the hospital for her appointment....

Sid: I??

Sm: Yes...You!!

Sid: I will not go....

Avu: Please Siddharth....See now end your punishment...I promise you na I will never do it again...

Sm: What she will never do again??

Sid: A..ba nothing...Come Avneet we shall leave...

Sid (in mind): Uff.. her name also builts a feeling of disgust in my mind...I really hate her.... It feels like I am betraying my dad....It is so painful for me to do all this...But to make her feel pain, first I have to make her feel happiness...The corner of my heart which was soft for her is now as hard as rock...

Avu: Sid...Sid....

Sid: Oh..umm..yes...

Avu: Where are you lost??

Sid: Nowhere...

Avu: So, let's go...

Sid: Yes...

They both sat in the car and left for the clinic...The whole journey was silent one...

Jan: Hii...Sid....oh can I call you that...

Sid: Jannat...as far as I remember there were no formalities between us when we were in school...we were best friends...So, now why formalities?? You call me whatever you want....

Jan: Yes...So, I have to check Avneet while that you wait for sometime...

Sid: Sure....

After 15 mins...

Jai: Sid...

Sid: Yes...

Jan: So, Siddharth I have checked Avneet...And it seems like she is going through some mental pressure....Is there something bothering her??

Sid: Maybe...I-I don't know....

Jan: Hmm....See Sid to treat her better I need to know everything about her life.....And as I remember she is your friend since childhood...You told me once when we were in school...So, maybe you can tell about her??

Sid hesitated to answer the question as all memories of there past will leave him broken... But then also his Maniac feeling of revenge made him say yes...

Sid: Sure...

Jan: Ok then...You take Avneet today back and come to me tomorrow at my home...We will discuss there...And don't bring Avneet as it will not be good for her to remember the past....

Sid: Ok....

And rest of the day Sid spent recollecting all the memories of their past.... Sometimes he began to laugh and sometimes cry but all the left him with a conclusion that no one can make him as happy as Avneet made...And his love for Avneet was unconditional in the past....

The next day..

Bell rang at Jannat 's house...She opened the door...And saw Sid standing with some flowers in his hand....

Jan: Sid...Hi...Come in...

Sid: Sure...

He went inside and stood beside Jannat...

Jan: Please settle down...

Sid: Sure...But first some fresh flowers for you...

Jan: For me...I mean there is no need of this...

Sid: Please take it.... Already you are not taking the fees of Avneet's treatment...

Jai: Sid....I will not take any money from you...You are my best friend...

Sid: shhh....take it...

Jan: Ok....

And she took the flowers and kept them aside while Sid sat on the couch....And Jannat on a chair...

Jan: So, now tell me.... Whatever you can tell about Avneet....

Sid: Hmm...So, I will tell right from our birth as I really don't remember when we met for the first time...I think we met for the first time when we might be 2 or 3 days old...

..to be continued.....