Chapter 31: Irritating element

Recap:

Sid chuckled and Abhi finally broke down due to the guilt he was carrying inside him of misunderstanding his sister....And making her feel alone when she needed him the most....It was like he held her hand till they were walking on a footpath and left her hand when she had to cross a road.....

Back to the story....

Sid hugged Abhi and they sat there without any conversation for some time....After sometime Sid's phone rang....

Sid: Hii...

Rehan: Leave this hii bye and tell me when you will come to the office, it's been 2 days.....

Sid: Sorry yaar...I was busy with some personal stuff.....

Rehan: Hmm...So, when you will come??

Sid: Tomorrow.....And after that maybe I will take an off for somedays...

Rehan: Hmm...wait...what?? Somedays??? Sid have you gone mad....Take your work seriously.....

Sid: I know yaar but there are some personal reasons....

Rehan (sarcasm): Hmm personal reasons....I see....Mr. Nigam I need a proper explanation, you have to tell me everything now....I know it is related to that Avneet right....

Sid: Yaa...you are right....

Rehan: Can't you just leave her....Now toh her brother has also come..... Don't forget how much pain she gave you.... She killed your dad.....

Rehan bit his tongue after realising what he said....

A/n: I think smart readers are getting hints....Right??

Sid: Wait....how you know about all that?? I also came to know that today only and since then I hadn't talked to you......

Rehan: Ab...ba....bua yeah bua (Sid's mom) told me that.....

Sid: Sorry to say but you are worst at lying Mr. Rehan...I haven't told mom anything yet.....

Rehan: Leave it na yaar Sid...It isn't important.....

Sid: Hmm..See you tomorrow...Bye...

Rehan: Byee....

Call ends...

Sid: Dada...I feel that something is fishy with Rehan....

Abhi (mumbling): I toh always feel that....You are only busy with your so called brother....

Sid: Huh??

Abhi: Aa... nothing...I think you should be careful with him too....What if he does-

Sid (cuts him): Dada......He is our brother why will he do all this....He has only supported me when I was broken....He has always helped me.....

Abhi (mumbling): Fir shuru kar diya uska gud gaan karna...(again started praising him....)

Sid: And-

Abhi (cuts Sid): Haa..haa...bhai maan gaya bhahut accha pyaara, doodh ka dhula bhai hai voh tera....Ab bus chup hoja varna kahi aisa na ho uske gud gaan sunte sunte mere kaano mein se khoon nikalne lage....(Ok...ok...I agreed he is your great brother....Now shut your mouth otherwise I am fearing if blood starts oozing from my ears listening to his praising...)

Sid burst out laughing....

Sid: Kyu jalte ho usse itna....( Why you are jealous of him...)

Abhi: I am not jealous....It's just I don't like him....Leave all this let's go to sleep now it's quite late and tomorrow we have to plan where to visit....

Sid: Hmm...our trip....Accha I think, I should ask Rehan too to join....

Abhi's eyes widened...

Abhi: Are you mad?? I can't tolerate that Irritating element....

Sid started laughing again....

Sid: Look at your face....

Abhi: Tujhe ishe pool mein phek dunga....Chup hoja aur soja....(I  will throw you in this pool itself, shut up and go to sleep....)

Sid: Ok...ok...going...

Abhi pulled Sid into a tight hug....

Abhi: I was craving to see your this side back again....My cute.. goofy...  brother....

Sid: Hmm....I also missed the original me....But now I am back....

Both parted the hug and went to sleep...

Next Morning....

On dining table...

Sid: Good morning everyone....

All: Good morning....

Abhi: Sid, when Avu is getting discharged...

Sid: Just today only.....I will first go to the hospital...Do all the formalities and bring her back....

A voice came from back....

Voice: No need of that...