Chapter 18: I love you

Recap:

Avu: You know what I also had a friend like you but he wasn't dramatic , overconfident and egoistic like you....Only your eyes match with him...

Saying these lines they got lost in their thoughts and complete silence took over for sometime....

Back to the story..

Non of them even felt to break it and went to their respective homes completely lost in their thoughts...

Sid entered his home and straight away went to his room....He started searching for something....

After half an hour the whole room was shattered... Cushions were lying on the floor....Books were kept here and there....Clothes were out of the cupboard...Some on floor and some on bed....In shot you can say it was a mess that could take hours to be cleaned...

In between all this we heard a voice filled with joy and excitement...

Sid: Found it...

There was a pic in his hands...He carresed the pic and an unknown tear rolled down his eyes....

A/n: Don't take it in a way that he is crying.....It's just an unknown feeling....Maybe the tear of happiness for the reason he found the pic... Maybe the tear of sadness that she is not with him or maybe a tear with mixed emotions....

Sid(with a smile): My Avu....

Sid: Avu I miss you so much... Where are you?? How are you?? I want to meet you?? When you will come back it's been a long time....aYou know what I miss you each and every single day...Each and every single minute.... Today I met a girl which gave me the same vibes which I got from you....For a sec I thought my Avu is back....But she was not you she was just opposite of you....I miss you and I love you...I will wait for you till my last breath no matter what... Everyone thinks that I forgot you, but only my heart knows how much I miss you...

He kissed the pic and kept it back carefully....

With Avneet

Avu went to her house and straight away went to her room....She took the pic of Sid in her hands and started caressing it....

Avu: You know Sid...How much I miss you....The way you made me laugh, the way you made angry, the way you irritated me, I miss each and everything... I feel so bad that I couldn't even meet you for the last time... Remembering that in our last days of friendship I behaved with you in such a bad manner makes me feel pangs in my heart....I still remember how harsh I was the last time we met...

A/n: Readers! Remember this part?? She is talking about this only

Avu: I really miss you Sid...And I love you..I will wait for you till my last breath.....I will find you no matter what...Today I met a boy who had the same vibe as yours...For a sec I felt I got my Sid back but..it was not you...I hope we are together again soon....

After that she kissed the pic and kept it back carefully....

Next morning...

Sm: Sid get up fast you have to go to your college na....

Listening this Sid got up with a jerk and sat straight on the bed....

Sid ( in mind): Umm...Ab kya karu kaise batayu mom ko... Agar unhe pata chala toh aaj toh main gaya....Mere restication ki baat sun kar mom toh mujhe chodegi nhi...(What should I do now...If mom comes to know about my restication she will definitely not leave me....)

Sm: SIDDHARTH... SIDDHARTH....

Sid: Yes mom...

Sm: I am calling you from last two minutes and you are not even reacting.... Anyways get ready fast and come down for breakfast....

Sid: A...ba..Yes mom....

Sm: Hmm..

Sid got ready in 10 mins and went down....

Sid: Vo..mom...

Sm: Yes...

Sid: Mom vo.....

Sm: Speak up....

Sid: Mom vo...IGOTRESTICATEDFROMCOLLEGEFORTWODAYS

Sm: Listen Sid I don't really know any other language leaving English and Hindi, so please tell me in that only....

Sid: Mom I got resticated from college for 2 days....

..to be continued....