Chapter 03

Chapter 03

Ulysses had no idea how and when it all began; his recent unexplainable relationship with the young master. He was simply having his one-sided, unconditional unrequited love with Lord Damond until the day he confronted him for being caught.

Ulysses has been silently adoring him, it's not your simple adoration; his admiration towards him is so strong to the point that he thinks of him as something else more than a boss. Ulysses thinks of his young master as his owner, he thinks of him as someone who have a grip on his life. He thinks of him romantically, he jerks off having him in his thoughts, and he comes screaming his name.

Ulysses imagines how his young master would pounce and pound onto him nonstop at a merciless pace. He imagine how lord Damond would make him beg and scream for more while thrusting unto him and teasing him painfully. He imagine lord Damond towering over him, dominating him monstrously making him cry and lose his sanity. Ulysses did it with his young master several times in his imagination.

He can't speak properly, and it's difficult for him to express himself clearly. He could only say a few words, and his favorite was his master's name. It usually comes out of his mouth, and he appears to have no problem speaking whenever Damond's name is pronounced.

He would always look at him from a distance, quietly admiring his beauty. His boss appeared to be quite attractive at first glance. His ocean eyes are soothing; he only looked at them a few times, but the image stayed with him. Theodores' ocean eyes are distinct, but his young master's eyes have the most beautiful shade and twinkle.

It's so peaceful to see his orbs dance in the sunrays every morning. Whenever he was cleaning the balcony and his boss was present, he would just stood there silently watching his every move. Because of the light and sunlight striking his young master's face, the color of Lord Damond's eyes becomes more visible. The way the rays reflect in his eyeglasses shimmers. With his fragrant shampoo, his blonde curly hair graces the balcony. His natural scent is also impeccable.

He has the appearance of an Olympus god. Damond's eyes are flawless, his body is firm, he has a nice shape, and his face is impeccable. Ulysses had seen his young master naked several times, and though he had never seen his thing, he had countless times stared at his toned body. Everything about him is perfect, and those are just a few of the things he admired.

The first reason Ulysses fell in love with his young master was because he once saved his life from being executed. It was when his master stepped in to cover for him. They were still in their youth. He had dropped a vase by accident, and it was very expensive, in fact, more expensive than his salary. No one had seen him, but he couldn't lie. The Matron delivered a sermon to him. He was about to be punished when the young Magnate arrived and interrupted to defend him.

"Have you seen him broke the vase?" The young Magnate confronted the Matron.

"Y-young master, no, but-" The Matron hesitantly answer while glaring daggers at Ulysses.

"What if it's just an accident?"

"Young master,"

"I did it. I broke the vase; it was an accident; don't punish him," the young master said, surprising Ulysses. He burst into tears because he was so taken aback by what the young Lord Damond said.

"But young master,"

"Did I stutter?"

And that was the first time Ulysses felt extreme admiration towards him. Because of that, his admiration condensed, until it blossomed and became a tremendous love. He wants to admit his guilt but he also doesn't want to preside over the young master's decision. His young master decided to take the blame, he must accept it humbly.

They were still children at the time, and Ulysses thought that crushing on the same gender was acceptable in society. He was unable to control his emotions as a child. Until it sprouted, that is. And he didn't expect everything to be difficult. Because in the world he lives in, people like him who falls for the same gender are not acceptable.

Ulysses had been serving the Theodores and quietly admiring Damond since he was a child. He came from a poor family that devotedly served the Theodores. He followed in his parents' footsteps; unable to study, he worked as an assistant in their mansion. But he was content with his life. He accepts his fate and situation; he lives as a maid and will die as a maid.

He is, in fact, fortunate enough to work for the Theodores. He eats every day, he has a shelter, he sleeps peacefully at night, and he gets to see his young master every day. It was enough for him to see his young master on a daily basis. He was pleased as he observed him studying while he was cleaning the floor.

From childhood to adolescence, he never lost his admiration, which eventually turned into love. His mind began to broaden on things until his mind was finally opened.

He learned to think in an unpleasant manner. Until he did that thing. He began to masturbate having the young master in his thoughts. Every night, he touches himself, thinking his boss is doing it. He looses himself, touches his nipples, whimpers his name, and masturbates his cock while thinking about Lord Damond.

Until the unthinkable occurred. One day, his young master confronted him because he had been apprehended. While approaching, Lord Damond's eyes were twitching in anger. At the time, Ulysses simply desired to be swallowed by the earth. Was he too hasty?

"You fucking slut. Are you not careful enough? Make sure no one's around while you do it!" His young master bawled at him, "Fucking slut bitching around, if you wanna beat your slutty cock and ass atleast do it privately."

Ulysses was so shocked that he nearly cried out in fear of being fired. He was even more concerned that he would not be able to see his boss as a result of what he had done. He knelt on his knees, pleading for forgiveness. He can't speak, so he crawls and kisses his young master's shoes, hoping the young master will understand how he's atoning for what he did.

And that's probably where they started. His master, turned that situation into chaos.

"What about you do it with me instead?" His young master crouched down to level him.

Ulysses looked at him, perplexed. His orbs danced erratically in front of his young master's ocean eyes. Lord Damond reached for his cheeks, wiping away his tears and tracing his freckles.

"Do it with me."

Lord Damond looks too serious. Ulysses's tears flowed automatically, he couldn't explain how he felt. He even blinked to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"That's not a request but a command." The young master stood up and stared at him authoritatively. "Come to my chamber every night. I'll wait. Don't be late or I'll punish you."

And with that, he was left dumbfounded. He has no words to say, and Ulysses is left with many questions and doubts. But he doesn't have much of a choice. He could only do what his young master said. And he had no idea that his life would begin to change.

The first night he went to his chamber just changed his life. He was late... and his young master was very mad.