Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Ulysses couldn't think clear that moment, his mind wasn't working properly. Slowly, he was drowning in Lord Damond's deep kiss. He clung to his shoulder tightly as he squeezed his waist. Why is he nervous? They surpassed this level, they've done more. But this time feels softer, and more genuine.

Ulysses heard a crash, and just that, he seemed to be awoken from a deep sleep. What is he doing? This is wrong! He's betrothed, they're just being drowned by the heat of the moment. They'll both regret this! No, he can't get Lord Damond into trouble!

He suddenly trembled, he felt like someone was watching them, so he forced himself to turn around and pushed Lord Damond hard. But he is much stronger and bigger than him, because he just yanked Ulysses towards him and locked him in his arms so that he couldn't fight back.

Lord Damond held his head to deepen the kiss even more, Ulysses suddenly weakened and was about to fall but lord Damond pressed him to the table behind them and leaned over so he wouldn't fall. He sighed when his hands began to roam over his body, Ulysses still tried to fight because he was afraid someone might be watching them because he heard the crashing sound earlier.

"M-my Lord!"

His eyes almost widened when his kiss fell on his neck, Ulysses took advantage of that to take a deep breath. He burst into tears and clasped his hands around his neck when he felt his master's hands inside his uniform.

"D-don't..." Ulysses opposed but his tone wasn't like that, it sounded like a growl because of the sensation they both feel.

Lord Damond stopped kissing him and stared straight into his hands while fondling his face, his other hand was still wrapped around his waist for support and strength.

"What's wrong?" He emotionally asked, "What do I have to do to be pleasing in your eyes? Please trust me, I'm taking things in my own hands. You just have to wait."

Ulysses braced himself and frowned as he found a way out of the whiskey room without going through him. Even though he's weak, he's not shaken, this room is dangerous and he need to get out. He knows the young master is just playing with him. He's afraid it's just a game to him while to him, his life is almost at stake.

He gasped when he realized there was no other way out there, he really needed to pass Lord Damond in all manners. So he bent down and walked slowly and tried to pass him. Lord Damond frowned at him and pulled his arm hard. But Ulysses pulled back indicating that he should not play with him because he's not happy with his game.

"Where are you going?" lord Damond hissed, "Come back here! Damn it!"

"N-no!" Ulysses tried shouting and snatched his arms again but his tears only condensed when he pulled him hard into his arms and imprisoned him there.

"What is your problem?" He asked softly. "Stop moving."

All his resentment seemed to fall on him, [Everything is confusing, my lord. Please stop toying with me, I'm human too...]

"Can you not trust me?"

[It's so hard, my lord...]

Ulysses stopped and finally burst into tears when he pushed him hard back on the white table he was leaning on earlier and angrily suppressed a kiss. Lord Damond pushed him hard and he really fell when his back hit the edge of the table. He took a deep breath and Lord Damond took advantage of that to insert his tongue inside his mouth and play there. His kisses were rough that Ulysses could almost feel his lips swell. He burst into tears when he bit his lip, he sucked and bit every part of his lips.