Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Just as the young master wanted to happen, Ulysses led him to the wine room. That’s how Ulysses just prayed to be swallowed by the ground because of the awkwardness. He hopes that Lord Damond is one of those who forgets when sober. He really don't know what everything will look like when it's all over, once he's sober. Lord Damond is waiting and sitting on a stool while watching him choose the whiskey he was going to drink.

Eventually, Ulysses just picked up his favorite, Johnnie Walker. And since he was innocent of the wines, he examined it first before he tried to open it. Ulysses cringed when Lord Damond laughed and stood up to pick up something that was placed right in the whiskey cupboard. Ulysses watched as Lord Damond approach and leaned on the white and long table where the whiskey he had taken was. His grip on the table tighten when the young master went straight in front of him and showed him the object he was holding.

"You open alcohol..." he said and took the whiskey in an unexpected way. Ulysses was almost out of breath when he seemed to hug him as he took the whiskey from behind him in that position. Ulysses was stunned as he stared into his mesmerizing eyes.

"Using this thing..." he added and opened the whiskey so easily. Ulysses looked away in embarrassment, Lord Damond laughed and put the whiskey right behind so that he could hug Ulysses and pressed his body against him.

Ulysses turned to his young master in shock and pushed him with all his might, but Lord Damond just grinned and wrapped his arms around him instead. Ulysses sighed and bowed as the master's gaze dropped to his lips. Is he really drunk?

[Wh-what are you doing, my Lord?] Ulysses asked, trembling, [I'm sorry, I can't be with you while you drink, I have to leave...]

"Hush..." he stopped him by pressing his thumb against his lips, Ulysses gasped even more when Lord Damond lifted his face and aligned with his. Ulysses could feel his breath change, it was following him, accelerating.

[What are you doing?] Ulysses asked boldly and met his scorching gaze, [Please... let me go]

He'd not be this bold if his young master doesn't already have a love interest. But he's betrothed already, so Ulysses will be the one to adjust since he's sober.

"Pure... impeccable... innocent, justice for my boner please..." Lord Damond hoarsely whispered and let go of his chin. Tears welled up in Ulysses' eyes, he didn’t like what he said. He's not a fool to not understand what he meant, and he don’t like the way he stares at him. Even though he is still one of the most handsome creature in the world, the fear of an pining person like him cannot be removed because of his strange demeanor.

"P-please..." Ulysses almost whispered.

"Please what?" Lord Damond teased.

Ulysses swallowed, [This is wrong, young master...] He replied.

Lord Damond moved slightly backwards when Ulysses reasoned, he could see how the lord suddenly felt his desire to move away but there was something in him he couldn’t control, so he couldn’t get away from Ulysses.

"So beautiful... fucking beautiful freckles. Like the stars."

Lord Damond caught his face as he tried to avoid his sight. Ulysses seemed to regret it because now they are closer to each other. He claimed a little more distance and brought his face closer to him again.