Chapter 07

Chapter 07

It's eight o'clock in the evening. The ceremony was already over, everyone was doing their own things. The assistants became busier. Ulysses was feeling very tired because he had come and gone to serve. He was preparing a drink when a rich old man approached him.

"What a beautiful man you are. What's your name?"

Shocked and embarrassed, Ulysses turned, [Excuse me, Sire?] He gestured pointing to himself as a question of whether he was the one it referred to.

The old man smiled and nodded, "Yes, you, what's your name? Oh, you can't speak?"

[I'm sorry.]

The old man shook his head and simply put his arm around him, "No, no, I understand sign language. What's your name?"

He was so frightened but he could do nothing but show his name, [Ulysses.]

"Oh, what a beautiful name. Do you want to perhaps drink with me?" The old man smiled and began to rub his back.

Ulysses simply stepped back and bowed then gestured, [I'm sorry, Sire. I'm afraid I'm not worthy enough to join you.]

"No, I really don't mind. Just a sip, hm?" The old man said and handed him a glass of whiskey, "I just want to share a drink with the most beautiful servant I have ever seen."

Ulysses politely refused, [I'm sorry, Sire. I have to decline. I still have lots of works to do.]

"No way. Come here you bastard." Ulysses was just as surprised when the old man pulled him.

[Sire, please.]

The old noble violently stroked his face, "How much are you? What if I buy you from your Magnate? I can treat you better. I can give you much more, what do you think, hm?"

[Sire, stop, please.] Ulysses desperately shook his head as he resist.

"Why the fuck do you keep on resisting me?"

"What's the meaning of this?"

His young master's voice rang out. Ulysses looked at it tearfully, but instead of rejoicing he was swallowed up even more by fear when he saw the anger on Lord Damond's face. His gaze hovered over the old man's hand wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, Magnate Damond, it's a pleasure to meet you." The old man said and simply released him, "I'm just having a little chat with your servant."

Ulysses was about to leave when the old man pulled him again. Damond's powerful voice thundered so full.

"Let him go."

"What?" The old man asked in confusion.

"Do I need to repeat what I've just said?" Damond gnashed his teeth.