Chapter 17

Chapter 17

That day passed and Ulysses went back to his daily routine again. A boring servant during the day who keeps getting hurt and a man who secretly fantasizes about his young master at night. And there wasn’t a day that he wasn’t upset because Lord Damond would always literally appear in his dreams. He couldn't just stop thinking about Lord Damond. Ulysses is so confused of their relationship.

He wants to stop, but his fragile heart throbs whenever he thinks of cutting ties with Lord Damond. But he doesn't want to go further either, it keeps hurting him, each day is painful, especially because his young master's engagement is nearing. He's so confused of what they have. He knew he's no one and what happened to them was nothing, but how would he interpret Lord Damond's actions? He's a human too, fragile.

That was their last conversation, in that wine room with whiskey. Lord Damond was often away from the mansion because of his work, and when he returns Ulysses hides. He's also often tired whenever he comes home, so he goes straight to sleep.

One day, Lord Damond came home with the lady from Estella house and there was also Lord Edmund who immediately looked for Ulysses. He didn’t show up, the servant just hid at his station and if Matron Aurora hadn’t called him he had no intention of showing up to the aristocrats. There's no way he could tolerate watching Lord Damond and that lady from the Estella house getting all lovey-dovey.

"Take it to them, your work outside is over, isn't it?"

[Yes.] He sadly replied to the Matron then picked up a tray of food, [Where are they?]

"In the pool, just leave it on the lanai."

Ulysses nodded and started to step towards the pool. He felt a shiver of nervousness as he gradually heard their screams. He did all his best not to get their attention, but just a glance from Lord Edmund the said aristocrat quickly ran towards him.

"Pretty boy!"

Ulysses bit his lip and forced a smile, [Good morning, my lord.]

"How are you?" Lord Edmund asked smiling and looked at his whole being as if excited to see him.

Ulysses didn’t answer him because his eyes focused on Lord Damond being kissed by the lady Estella by the poolside. The young tycoon just ignors what the woman was doing to him, earnestly focusing his attention on Ulysses and Edmund. He seems not happy to see the two of them talking with each other. What more for Ulysses who's secretly dying watching him being sucked by the woman?

"Hey,"

He was startled and turned to Lord Edmund immediately, [I'm sorry, my lord.]

"I am not that wet, can I hug you?" Lord Edmud asked and opened his arms.

The poor servant's eyes widened as he watched Lord Edmund's bare gorgeous body, Ulysses was really embarrassed since the aristocrat was sharply topless. He bent down to avert his gaze, feeling his face burning because of Lord Edmund. Ulysses's heart was still pounding, and he was even more nervous when I felt Lord Edmund's cold arms gently embracing him.