Chapter 23

Chapter 23

From the dawn's break, the roads to the unfamiliar town center were already busy as the traders began to invade the place Lord Damond didn't even know exist. It's very far from his estate, it's an isolated island. Never in his mind came across the thought of Ulysses transferring to a place such. The land is filled with serenity, Lord Damond would gladly come back in this place to relax with Ulysses.

His heart is beating so fast, he's in jittery. Finally, after the long lonely nights he'll see Ulysses again, or maybe not. But his doubts doesn't matter, he'll go across the earth to look for him no matter what. The mansion became busy because Lord Damond immediately decided to get to the place the moment he got the location from Lord Edmund. He's not even sure if Ulysses is really there, but he'll try to find him to the ends of the world.

The engagement is still ongoing but he didn't even mind the upcoming event. He wants to find Ulysses. His carriage is faster than usual travelling to the said island. When he got there, everyone was staring. He's a known Magnate so of course everyone would stare. But his heart sank when he didn't see Ulysses in the said shop, however, hope grew in his heart when one staff said that the beautiful mute boy will be there in the afternoon.

He's not even sure if it's Ulysses, but he has the hope. Lord Damond waited until the afternoon, until an unfamiliar mobile arrived. Lord Damond was there, at the door waiting for him. He's alone but he don't mind. As a young magnate, he should be with his guards. But he don't have any, he was hasty to travel, he badly wants to see Ulysses.

He thought his travel would be unworthy not until a familiar beautiful man came out of the mobile, and Lord Damond's eyes welled in tears. Finally. His heart pumped loud, so loud that he couldn't hear anything from the background and all he could literally see is Ulysses arriving with a girl. Lord Damond's heart sank, did he found someone else?

No, Ulysses can't or Lord Damond would die from heartache. What the heck is this feeling? This is the first time and Lord Damond feels sick upon watching Ulysses smile at the girl. His Ulysses looks so happy without him. Is he the only one suffering? Right, he should be the only one to suffer. It's better for him to suffer alone than think of Ulysses crying again because of him. Lord Damond claims that he deserves all the pain in the world.

Lord Damond's eyes continued welling in tears as the beautiful boy approached. Ulysses still hasn't noticed him, he is busy with the bags and Lord Damond just want to run and embrace him. Fuck, Ulysses is so perfect.

He will never get over with those freckles that look like stars in the night sky. Those innocent mesmerizing eyes that could captivate anyone, so damn beautiful. Those olive green hair that falls to the nape and the cute antenna on top, so ravishing. Those sexy slender body that moves gracefully and adorably. Damn, his Ulysses is the most beautiful creation in the world. Nothing in the world compares to his beauty for Lord Damond.

Lord Damond almost rushed to Ulysses, but the beautiful boy stopped at the door to greet him without even looking at him.

"W-welcome--" The boy he longed stopped upon finally seeing him. Its eyes widened in shocked and it even backed away when their eyes met.

Their orbs danced against each other as the time seemed to stop and everything moved in slow motion. Lord Damond's tears overflowed and Ulysses started frowning as if he's about to cry too.

"Lord Damond..."

Teresa from the back tried to greet, "My dear sir! Welcome."