Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ulysses tried to remove Lord Damond's hug but the young master just grabbed his hands and Ulysses was quickly turned to face him. He gasped even more when he realized how close they were to each other, he almost lost his breath when Lord Damond pressed his body against his. Lord Damond held his chin and cupped his face as he stared at every inch of his face.

"This innocent face... Thin long eyebrows, long eyelashes, damn your lips drives me crazy Ulysses." He whispered and touched his lip then opened it slightly, "Impeccable, pure, I didn't know a mere man like you exist. I am captivated and so whipped, Ulysses."

Ulysses didn’t speak right away, but if he wanted to do anything during those hours it was just to keep quiet. He was only more confused by the words that came out of his mouth. He was staggered to his feet when Lord Damond hugged him tightly again. The young master held his face and softly pushed it against his chest to give rest.

"W-what are you doing, my lord?"

Ulysses don’t know how stupid he looks anymore but that’s really what he want to ask. He couldn’t understand his Lord's actions, he's scared he might get it wrong.

"I am cleansing you... an ugly creature has touched you earlier," he whispered loudly and stroked his hair, "Don't you dare push me away, servant. You were fully under his embrace earlier and that sucks."

Ulysses was stunned, he couldn't suppress his smile at all. His Lord was referring to Lord Edmund, does that mean he was really jealous earlier that's why he was fuming?

[Lord Edmund isn't ugly...] Ulysses immediately regretted saying that because Lord Damond gripped his ass tightly it might swell.

"From now on, you can't come near lord Edmund."

His forehead furrowed, "Excuse me? He is your friend, my Lord!"

"Damn it, Ulysses! Try me, I'm serious with my words!"

Ulysses backed away and clung to the table he was leaning against. He heard him right... right? Is what he heard correct? Ulysses don’t want to give a definition but he's not a fool to not get what he meant. He's making him under his possession.

"M-my Lord?" He couldn’t believe his master and stepped sideways to walk away when the lord attempted to approach him.

"Damn it, you still don't get it?" Lord Damond frustrated said and shook his head, "Really? Are you oblivious or dumb? You're making me wanna fuck your brains so that you could understand me."

Ulysses was taken aback.

"You still don't get it, right?"

Ulysses stepped sideways again to avoid him and as a result, he saw even more the fume in his master's eyes because of what he had done.

"You can't be with Lord Edmund, you can't be with any man. You should be with only me..." Lord Damond gripped him tightly.

"Lord D-damond..." Ulysses shrieked in pain.