Chapter 05 | Mature

Chapter 05 | Mature

He spanked his ass again repeatedly and Ulysses couldn't help but to moan loudly just like what his young master said.

"Hngg, ahhh, ahhh, hurts..."

"So you can somehow talk. You have limited words, right? What's your favorite word?" Damond said while spanking his bouncy ass.

"Y-young master's, ahhh, ahhh, name, ahhh." Ulysses cried due to the stinging pain and overwhelming sensation.

The young master's action revealed his excitement. The blows to his ass became more powerful. Lord Damond caresses the smooth cheek of his ass at first, then mercilessly slaps it.

"Count how many times I spank you by your moans. You can keep the numbers in your head." Lord Damond commanded and Ulysses' eyes welled up in tears.

"Ahh," Ulysses began crying in confusing pain and pleasure, "Ahh, ahh, hurts, ahh, ahh, young master, ahhh..."

"I said count."

Ulysses counted in his head while letting out his moans. Instead of numbers, his moans dominates the room. "Ahh, ahh, hngg, ahh, ahh, ahh..."

"Oh, why are you crying, darling? Does it hurt?" The young master stopped spanking his ass cheeks and fondled it dearly, then his expert hands traveled to Ulysses's throbbing cock, "But you're so hard down here. And it's dripping wet. What a fucking slut you are for me. Look how wet you are."

Ulysses's cock throbbed in pain. "Ahhh, hggnn, huhu." He began to cry, "Hurts, aahh, master, hurts, ahh, ahh."

"You want me to touch you?"

"Please, please master..."

"Oh what a fucking bitch." Damond hauled him over to the bed and threw him like a rag, "Bend over the mattress and touch yourself. Give me a good show."

Ulysses was confused at first, but the pain he's feeling is too much already. He immediately sat up to touch himself. He doubled his work, his other hand fingering his butthole while the other one jerking off his cock. He had waited for this for so long, he had dreamed of having his master watch him masturbate. He had dreamed of making his master's cock throb by watching him touch himself.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh." Ulysses moaned loudly, "M-master, ahhh, ahhh, young master, ooohh, hmm, ungh, haa, ahhh, ahhh."

He moaned as if he's the only person in the room. He seemed to have forgotten that someone was watching him. But his sanity went back when Lord Damond loudly cursed.

"Fuck!"

Lord Damond hastily stood up and unbuckled his belt. His crotch is fucking twitching hard. The bulge is too much, it looks like it will explode. He positioned in front of Ulysses's face while unbuckling.

Ulysses welcomed him fine and waited for his twitching cock to come out. And they were both just as surprised. A loud slap prevailed in the room as Lord Damond's long and large cock struck hard in the face of Ulysses. It's twitching, throbbing so bad, it's huge and long, fuck! Ulysses literally blushed when he realized he had been slapped by a long and big dick.