Prologue

STORY ABOUT THE MARCOSES, MANOTOCS, AND ARANETA

Hi I'm Ferynanda Akiriana Celestine Marcos-Araneta. I'm the youngest and only daughter of Irene Marcos. And i'm 5'9 and single pringle i have to time for dating haystt.

People call me Yna, Aki, Celes and many more but my mom usually shouts my full name when she's mad HEHEHE.

I just finished my degree at Oxford University. I graduated at the top of the class in law in Oxford, did my undergrad (BS Political-Science) at Harvard and successfully passed my bar exam a year from now.

But now I'm just a lazy sloth here in Ilocos Norte and just casually swimming and joining my kuya Sandro and kuya Matt at their Campaign or joing my tito bong to manila if mom and dad can't come becaus my kuya's are busy cause' they have there own families na. And giving out little speeches. or i usually Sub if they are too busy, especially kuya sandro has been flying to manila to Ilocos non-stop because tito bong is running for president.

I lived all my life behind the shade of politics. But I found out that I feel attached to helping others and serving them. In Short i have knowledge and interest in politics.

_________

Let's see if Irene and Greggy will let her Free-Sprint daughter live and take the politician road.

Is Ferynanda Akiriana really the reincarnated Ferdinand Marcos?

Will the daughter obey her parents?

Will she change herself, to be like her older brothers?

or is there gonna be a dream wrecker that will pull Akiriana down? WHO COULD IT BE? is it a he or she?

________

STAY TUNED SA SIRANG RADIO 2.0 

_______-