Chapter XXXI - Grate Granddaughter

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

Vote and Comment!!

Last 9 Chapter!!!

- Author

_________

Darryle's POV

The sun brighten my room through my window and curtains. I was about to stretch when i felt weight in my arm, when i look to my side i saw her... i saw Akiriana peacefully sleeping on my arm hugging my torso...

I giggled remembering what happened last night. She's wearing my Shirt way back from college, it was small for me but large for her. And yes I dressed her last night before I drifted to sleep. Baka kasi magkalagnat pa sya pag di ko binihisan.

I slowly pulled my arms slowly but she turned her back at me and that made it easier for me to remove my arm.

I was gonna walk out my room to prepare breakfast since it's 9:23am na, but my world stopped when she spoke.

Hmm. love, Later kana mag luto, hug me first....Please she said in her sleepy voice while her eyes were closed and her arms are in the air waiting for my hug.

B-But- i said

No buts. Please! She said. She can be so needy for lambing but sometimes she's so hard to get.

Love.. it's 9am na. We haven't eaten yet. Aren't hungry? I said while holding the door nob.

No not yet. And please... Hug me! Matapos mo akong pagudin kagabi, then now you won't hug me? How could you! She said puppy eyeing me and acting like she's mad. Cute.

Fine. I said and quickly walked towards her and she smiled widely.

I hugged her and she hugged me back without hesitation. As her hand travel my torso she opened her eyes and looked at me, it got me baffled.

Bat di man lang ng Sando or T-Shirt? She said. I'm just wearing shorts. Well I'm used to sleep without a top, only if I'm alone.

I'm used to sleeping without a top. I explained and she nodded.

We hugged each other and she kiss my neck as i rest my face on her neck.

Love... may pupuntahan ba tayo? She asked in her morning voice

Wala naman, do you want to go somewhere, because i have to get you home at 3 sharp. I said and she nodded

Wala naman. Can we stay home? I think we enjoyed last night, and now i just fell like sleeping in... i can barely move my leg. She laughed and i looked at her

Are you ok? May masakit pa ba sayo? I asked concerned

Wala na, legs lang but i can manage. Nonetheless i just need lambing she said.

Someone's clingy, aren't they? I joked. She pushed to the bed causing me lay on my back

Hayst. Bala ka jan, I'll toast bread and cook eggs for us. She said and stood up from my bed leaving me baffled in my bed.