Chapter VI - Flight

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

Disclaimer!! May mga content dito ma di ako sure if it really happens in reality like the Pilot announcements and many more. THIS IS PURELY MY IMAGINATIONS!

- Author

Akiriana's POV

It's Saturday and as expected we're going to boracay. Finally a time to relax and chill off

I went down and saw everyone packing there bags. We're going to stay there for three whole days since tito Tommy has a beach house in bora so I think we are going to stay there.

Author pov

Yes in good terms dito si Manang Imee and Tito Tommy. kasi why not?

Back to Akiriana's POV

While there packing i saw Andy alone in the back yard. He seems to be thinking about something. Parang problemado si pamangkin

I went out and walked towards him. His looking afar so he didn't notice me. I sat beside him and he hugged me immediately and cried in my arms. Andy is my first Pamangkin and we are very close to each other. I'm like a ate to him more than a tita.

Hey. Why are you crying? I asked calmly and stoked his black shinny hair.

T-t-Tita because he said while crying

Why baby?

Because of all the hate we're going through. We didn't do anything wrong. Especially Baba and Wowo, Baba is just living her peaceful life. And the point here is people might attack me too so dad and mom decide it will be nice if i just study in California. He explained crying

That's nice baby. You will be free from the chaos of the world. And I'll visit you from time to time in California. I said to calm him down. I myself don't want him to leave but kuya Fonso is making a great decision to get andy out of this.

But tita, I won't see my friends that frequently and I'm only on third grade I don't think i can make friends that fast. He said while wiping his tears. Poor Boy in a young age his already involved in this kind of stuff.

Oh baby you can make friends easily. And your leaving in July with your mom and dad and that is three months from now, we can still hang out pa. As long as i know your gonna be back in the Philippines for Christmas. See? Is not that long naman and remember your still gonna be my favorite baby boy no matter how old you are your my baby bro. I explained and he finally stopped crying and looked at me.

Tita. Thank you for always comforting me. I hope you'll always visit me in California, ok? Or constantly call me, I'm gonna miss you badly.  He said and kissed my cheeks and I smiled at him so did he. His little gesture really makes me flattered

Ok. Now let's enjoy Boracay, ok? Have you packed your bags? We are leaving in a few hours. I changed the topic and went inside na to help them pack and andy played some Roblox in his ipad. I looked at andy playing and laughing. I'll miss you little buddy. But it's for your own good. Tita loves you.

Pst. Tinutunganga mo jan. Dalhin mo ma tong bag ni lola sa car at ibabamo na yung bag mo. Kuya luis tasked me. Hay! Panira talaga Ng moment tong si kuya!

Oo na. Nag eemonte pa eh! Buwelta ko.

Emote emote. Mamaya na yan pag nasa Boracay na tayo! Kuya Fonso Said out of nowhere. Pinagtutulungan talaga ako ng dalawang koryano na to.

Akin na yung susi Ng Land Cruiser para malagay ko na tong mga maleta at bag na to dun. Irita kong sabi.

Kuya Fonso gave me the keys and i went outside and  started putting the luggages and bag in the trunk. And dami naman nilang dala. Dun na ba sila titira?

I go back in the house and got my bags from
My room. And I'm struggling kasi mu luggage  heavy and i have a backpack on my back so it made it more difficult for me.

Let me help you Yna. Your bags looks heavy. Kuya Borgy said and got the Luggage and my backpack and brought it down stairs like it's air inside my bags. Buti nalang tumutulong si kuya borgy. Di ka tulad ng mga Koreans Kuyas ko,  na di man lang ako tinulungan.

Kuya matt. Penge Ice coffee. I said and he nodded. I saw his Starbucks kasi i took a sip and ang tamis nya. Langgam batong pinsan ko? Bat ang taas ng sugar at Milk level nito?

Kuya and creamy at tamis mo pala mag kape. I said and he laughed and said um. Di ko alam i like my coffee not too dark eh.

Ah ok. So bawal pala kita sa ka share i like my coffee dark I explained. Yes i like my coffee dark. Kasalanan to ni law school. Char!

Eh! Your Such a old soul. Kuya said. What old soul naba yun? I just like my coffee dark rather than creamy!

No I'm not! I defended my self.

You are Honey. Sorry. Mom said and patted my shoulder and continued on walking they left me there with mouth open and my arms widen with a confused look.

Fast forward**

We are in the road to the airport. When we got there, we were escorted to the back door that leads to our private jet.

"Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please."

"Fly heading two three zero, Runway two seven Left, Cleared for takeoff" the speaker's said from the front deck

We ride the jet and it took a few minutes before we took off.

On air**

"Ladies and Gentlemen once again, this is from your flight deck Your First Officer Elyxarah Speaking. Now we are starting our decent Towards Malay, Aklan. Traffic permitting we are expect to arrive at 1 hour past the hour of 3 of the afternoon. Ground temperature is 31 degrees centigrade. On behalf of Captain  Torres and the rest of the team. We would like to thank you for picking us to fly with you and we hope to be of service to you in one of our future flights." The first officer announced. I known Ely for a while. She's my Pilot friend.

Fast forward***

We landed na. There getting our bag out of the plane na when. Ely went down na plane and runned towards me and hug me.

Musta na attorney? She asked. Yes we call ourselves by our current work

Ito walang magawa. I just feel like a lazy sloth in the house capt i said

Ha! I told you naman eh. Get a boyfriend na Attorney. She said

Hay! I don't have time for that none sense.

Oh c'mon Attorney i know you. Haven't you moved on na? She said. Duh naka move on na ako noh? Yes. I have a ex back in UK his a jerk

I did bitch. I said playfully

Ok so love again. She explained

Hay! Still trying to find the right guy capt i said and laughed so did she

Pilot Ely! We should go na. We to get ready dor our next flight back to manila. Captain Torres said. Ely bid her goodbye. How i wish i can talk to Ely more but I came she's in duty pa.

Anak let's go na. The van is there na oh. Dad said and inakbayan ako at naglakad na kami papunta sa van

We in the van na and Boracay is just 15 minutes drive away from the airport din so I can't wait to see the white sand of Boracay and relax to get my mind out of things......

I'm stressed lately so I really need this Boracay Trip.

See you all there!!

To be continued