Chapter XI - California

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations.

- Author

Akiriana's POV

Well today is the day that Andy and Kuya Fonso will leave. I felt sad but I can't do anything but agree. I tried convincing Kuya Fonso but he was a man of his words.

That Morning everyone is busy packing stuff I helped but i can focus thinking that Andy isn't really in the best mood today. So i try to find andy but couldn't find him. I didn't bother to ask them na beca I think i know were he is.

I looked in the house gym and i saw him there sitting on the beach press looking at him self through the mirror. Seeing him like this breaks my heart. I can't handle the pain his going through. When he saw me through the Mirror he gave me a weak smile.

I looked at him and smiled at him but he knew that my smile is not my genuine smile. So he ran to hug me and he creased my hand. Why is he doing this? His the one leaving but his the one comforting me.

Tita, I thought were ok na? Why are you the one crying now? I know you did your best to convince dad. I'll be fine tita. Basta when you give Tito Darylle you Sweet Meaningful Yes, tell me immediately. I should be the one to know first, ok? He said and Wiped my tears and tried to make me laugh.

I will baby, you'll be the first to know. Basta Andy, remember that no matter how old you get your still my little Buddy. I said. I'm being dragged by my emotions, and i have a 5 year old comforting me.

C'mon tita, it's not like I'll be staying there for my rest of my life. And i will always you baby your first. He said and smiled at me he peeked my cheeks

And Tita I texted Tito Darylle he will meet us in the Airport na lang, since his busy. He added

You're a Warrior little Bud. I'm sure your tito won't forget. I said and stood up and wiped my tears. He held my hand and we walked out the Gym hand in hand. I couldn't resist my self and I immediately carried him.

We went inside and I think there done Packing. I dropped Andy Gently and i went to hug Kuya Fonso and Ate ____ (wife nu Kuya Fonso which is I don't know who).

Oh, this is it. Will leave for a while but will go back naman. For Andy's good. Kuya said and Andy walked towards them and i gave him a weak smile but instead he gave me a genuine smile.

But anak, when are you planning to go back? Mom asked

Mom. We aren't leaving pa, and now your asking us when were gonna go back? Kuya teased but Jokes aside, I'll go back to Vote so I'll be back in 3 weeks. By the way, tito Bong, I know it's your time to shine. Once again Rise up the Flag of the Marcoses. And show them that not all Hero's wear capes. He said and tapped tito's shoulder.

Sir. All your bags ate packed and ready to go. Our driver said

Were ready kuya. Ano, let's go na? He said and He ride his car but Andy insisted.

Dad, can i please ride Tita and Baba's Car? He said. Kuya looked at me and he nodded and Andy run towards my car. I mouthed kuya Thankyou before I started my engine and followed kuya's Car. Since I'm driving i have Mom, Tita Manang, SanSiVi, Lola, Tita Aimme and Tita Liza in my car. And Kuya Fonso has Tito Bong, His wife, Tito Tommy, Dad, his car isn't loaded unlike mine because they have Bags at the back. Mean while Kuya Luis is Driving the Other car and his with Ate Xandra and there kid in ate's Lap, Kuya Mike and Ate Cara with Mia in there lap and Kuya Borgy and Ate Carla in there lap is there baby. While Kuya Matt and Ate Jamie beside each other, by the way there driving a bigger car since they have kids and some luggages.