Chapter XX - Public Love?

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

- Author

_____

Akiriana's POV

We are about to leave Ilocos Norte to fly to Manila. As what i said I'll call Darryle to tell him will be arrived there a day earlier since it's gonna be a hassle if we go there at the exact date.

Tito Bonget and his Family are already in Manila, including Kuya Luis and his family, Tito Tommy and Kuya Mike and his family.

While the rest including Lola, Mom and Dad, Me, Tita Manang, Kuya Matt, ate Jaime Kuya Borgy. And Kuya Fonso will be Flying to Manila Tomorrow with his Family including Andy, since his Already on Summer break. I'm more than exited to see Andy again, i miss out weird Chit-Chats, Lambingan, Kulitan, aand i miss his clinginess. But Sadly his only here for 1 week since, the Toxicity of the environment will catch up to us After Voting Sessions, and That's the main reason why Kuya Fonso Brought Andy to California, for him to Live quietly and peacefully. How i wish i can turn back time and do the same, just to trap my self on a bubble of my happiness but sadly I couldn't, and Till now I don't think i can survive if i stay Private, Boredom will hit me so hard, so i choose to live with a Public Image as the Only Girl of the Marcoses, and the Daughter of Irene Marcos-Araneta that has intentions towards Politics. That's me, Akiriana Marcos -Araneta, YA'LL!

_______

I'm still upstairs in my pajamas and being lazy. I don't want to get up and take a shower pa. I'm just in my swivel chair. Ps my bed is made or my mother will kill me.

While I'm in my swivel Chair my phone rang.

*Darryle Mabantot is Calling*

Hello? I said

Hey! Love, what time are you arriving here? He asked

Um maybe, 3pm or so, since we are still packing up. I said since it's already 10am and our flight will be on 12am and it's only 1 hour and 30 minutes from Ilocos Norte to Manila, and we will be using our private Jets so i can assure that will be there on time.

Good. Mom is inviting your Family for a Dinner in our House in Bauan. Is that ok? Mom invited you, she'll cook her astonishing dishes as usual. And I felt like I've told my whole Family about you, but not the public I want to do it with you by my side while I shout that I'm yours. He said

Yes. Yes. Will love too. Hahaha. Ganun ka ba ka proud na I'm your girlfriend? Even if my People shouts, Shit about our Family?I said, I didn't think twice and said yes, I've gone to their house in bauan once, It's big and private. Their house is like in the middle of a forest, but it's cozy and relaxing, their house is like a hidden resort. It has A pool, a nice mountain view and Farm beside. Darryle's Family is luxurious in Batangas and their family is just well known in other countries at kung saang lupalop ng Pilipinas kilala sila, there well known because of there outstanding Companies, Resorts, Subdivisions and many more that is located all over the globe, they have International Companies, International Subdivision, Beaches and Resorts All over Philippines. But so on in there wealth and Fame,  Darryle choose to be simple, Private Person and Focused on his studies, hais too private to the point that only minimal people even knew that his the younger Brother of the late Governor Anhelo and act like a Normal citizen, he acts like his from a midget Family but his not and that's one of the reasons why i liked him, his simple but loving, his rich but his matipid and responsible towards his money and His Charming and Protective, unlike his older brother, Anhelo Kaicer Vincenxo Guarez he is a public image, he became the Congressman of Batangas 4 times and 3 terms of being the Governor, but now he choose to Live in States with his Son and Wife to assure there safety and Over all his a cool father, but his name will always be remarkable towards Batangeño and Batangeña, because of his good doings and a Clean criminal Record.