Chapter XXVIII - Work

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

Some Scenarios might Trigger you in some way.

Some bad words are implicated in this Chapter!

'Please do not report!

Vote and comment!!

- Author

_________

Akiriana's POV

The morning was nice, i was strolling around the Park with no one but myself. Darryle said he was busy at work so I didn't bother him. As i was walking in the park i felt weird and tingling, I wanted to call Darryle but i part of me doesn't want to bother him. C'mon his at work. Stop bothering him akiriana.

So I decided to stop by for ice cream, to remove shit in my mind.

Ate pabili nga pi ng ice cream, Vanilla at cookies n' Cream. Yun lang po. I said and payed  the vendor 500

Keep the change kuya. I smiled and he thanked me.

As I bought a ice cream cone there's a lot of fans Hovering over me. I didn't want any if them to miss out so I attempted to take pictures and sign some shirts and do some shout outs. The morning was excellent and expostulated. But all the tiredness will fade away every time i hear a fan laughing and see them smiling.

Attorney pa picture po. A little girl said. She's probably at age 5 or so.

Sure baby. Come here. I said and carried the baby in my arms, she clung his hands on my neck and kissed my cheeks, she pulled out her phone and i took it and took the photo. I took my own phone and snap some pictures with her.

Baby girl! How to be you po! Some fan Shouted

"Attorney ako din pa kiss."

Tara group pic! I shouted and all of them gathered together and we took some photos.

"Love you attorney!"

"Crush na crush ka ng Unica Hija ko Attorney Araneta" that statement got me laughing. Hahahaha.

"Tita Tell her, i love her a lot!" I said amd Tita smiled. And I noticed that she's on a video call with her daughter, i said hi and the 14 year kid gurl just started jumping in joy.

After that photo i started to bid my good bye. As i was about to leave i decided to go to Darryle's Work.

I miss him already. Ilang oras palang ang nakakalipas pero oarang ilang taon na.

______

In my way to his office i felt a sting to my heart, preventing me to go to him. What's with me today? Should i still go. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I parked my car in the lot it was quite hard to get a slot but good thing a car left that is very close at the entrance so I didn't think twice and grabbed the slot.. as i was parking my car my heartbeat started to beat faster and louder, as if I'll face a monster or some shit.