Chapter I - Family

All the names and scenario is from the author imaginations. Thank you po.

-author

Akiriana's POV

I slept at 3am last night. And i want to sleep in till 10 pm and i have the guts to do that because i have nothing to do.

"FERYNANDA AKIRIANA CELESTINE MARCOS-ARANETA. Bumaba ka na jan! Andito sina Lola mo!" Mommy shouted and I think she's mad. She already mentioned my full name. I immediately got up because lola's here BTW lola's girl to no HAHAHHA

i went down and i saw a festival down stairs. There people everywhere and shouting kids.

"Lola!! Tito bong! Tita Manang" i shouted and hugged them and yes i call Tita Imee "tita manang"

" Aba't talagang di na ako nakita. Eh ako naman yung nag labas at nag buntis sayo" pag paprinig ni mommy kaya naman i hugged her also

"Selosa talaga ang bunso"  Tito Bonget teased mommy and mom rolled her eyes on tito and continued in what she's doing.

"Yakapin ang bunso!!"  Tita Manang shouted and him and tito Bonget jumped and hugged mommy

"Bonget and lagkit mo! Lumayo ka. Ate naman amoy pawis ka." Mommy said irritated. I just laughed them. And went to the living are were Andy, Mia, Thiago,  Xio, anak ni  Kuya Borgy ( Di ko po know yung name) with there Tito Vinny.

"Tita!!" Andy and Mia shouted mga toddler palang kasi yung iba.

"Hey you two. Do you know where is your dads?" I asked them both and they pointed outside in the Garden.

"Tita can we swim na po?" They both asked puppy eyeing me. But it's still so hot pa.

"Ok Thankyou guys. Stay inside ah. it's hot pa outside later na kayo mag pool" I explained and they nodded there heads and kept on playing.

I went out side in the Garden and i saw Kuya Matt, Kuya Sandro and Dad Grilling something. It smells good. I looked at the other side and Saw Kuya borgy Lifting some tables and chairs with kuya Simon at Kuya Mike. In the other hand i saw Ate Jaime, Ate Xandra, Ate Cara Fixing the table and Ate Carla and Mama Liza is Sweeping the floor medjo madahon kasi eh.

"Ano Akiriana! Tititigan mo lang ba kami?" Sigaw ni kuya luis and gave me plates to assemble the table

"Buhay UK ka jan ah! Gawa-Gawa naman" kuya Alfonso Teased me.

"Nakapasok ako sa UK kasi matalino ako! Eh kayo! Ano?" I teased back and They laughed. I made Kuya luis at kiya alfy angry for sure. HAHAHAHAH

"Hep. Hep. Hep. Mga Araneta na ito, nag-aaway pa! Pwede naman gawa lang ah." Mom scolded us Three and they all laughed. We can't do any she's our mother HAHAHA

"Hey Hon. wag masyado mainit ang ulo" dad said and kissed mommy's forehead.

Sana ol may Hon diba HAHAHA but wala namang nag liligaw sakin kasi nga I don't have for that stuff you know?