Chapter XV - Ritorno a Casa

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

- Author

Irene POV

We've been in the hospital of almost a week, 5 days to be exact and thankfully Akiriana is fine now and fully recovered thanks to Darylle his always been by her side, that's the reason why Greggy can go to our company and continue what we left.

Akiriana has been scheduled to set home by today. So is Darylle his gonna fly back to Batangas. I can't believe this guy, his really dedicated in courting my girl. I can already see there weeding in his touches and love his giving Akiriana.

Riana, are you ready na? Let's get out of here it's making claustrophobic here. I heard Darylle said while helping Akiriana pack her bags.

Oh well, who told you to even go here? Huh? Pagmamataray ni Akiriana. Anak ko nga to may bahid ng katarayan eh.

Um well. I did but i just can't seem to enjoy self seeing you like that. Darylle said. Akiriana didn't speak but hugged him and I think she whispered something but I couldn't hear it.

______

I joined the conversation because i can see that Akiriana's Mad face.

Hey you two pack up, and cut the shouting. You Akiriana fix up your self! your temper is over the moon control it Woman. I said and grabbed her last bag and walked out to pay for the hospital charges. 

As i walk to the nurse's station i saw Doc Shio finalizing papers for Akiriana.

Doc. I said and i got his attention and he smiled at me. Shio is a charming and smart guy, his friend with Akiriana, once I thought they were dating but i was wrong. Their Friendship will stay as it is.  Me and his dad were friends as well and yes we had an issue about that because someone spilled a fake new that we are dating which is not true.

Tita. How you doing? He said and handed the nurses the papers to finalize so i can get my prescription to leave.

Good. How about you hijo? I asked him

I'm good tita, just a little stress because of the Patients but gotta get on life. I choose this career i work with it. He said and I laughed about that statement.

Ah ma'am your set to go po, the bill has been payed earlier this day by Sir Darylle Guarez. The nurse said and i gave her a confused look and she gave the the paper and it says that it's been payed my Darylle. So I looked at the Bill prize and it's 450,000Php.
I knew the bill will be heavy but I didn't expect that Darylle will pay. He just dropped 450,000 php like it was nothing. I know for a fact that there old rich but I'm just superintendent by his actions.

Ah. Ok. I said

See you again tita. But this time hoping that I won't be your doctor, it's better if i meet you in a dinner or something not as my patient. He joked

See you again hijo. Ingat ka. And I'll expect a girlfriend from you ah! I joked and i walked towards our room when I heard shio say si tita naman pala biro

_______

I walked in the room and i saw Darylle i saw no signs of Akiriana in the room. Where in peat sake is that girl now?

Darylle. Asan si aki? I asked him and he looked at me and say ah lumabas na po, asa car na po ata nainitan daw po kasi dito Sa kuwarto. Maarte talaga tong si Akiriana pag galing Sa ospital eh.

Ah ok. By the way ikaw pala ng bayad ng bill? I said and he gave me a chuckle

Ah yes po. Di naman po ganun kalaki so i payed nalang para naman po I helped a little and aalis na rin po ako sa mamaya I'll go back to batangas na po. He said while scratching his nape.

Anak, it's 450,000 php  why did you do that? It's a big money hijo. I said and i was about to give him 450,000 in check. But when i was gonna give it to him he rejected it saying tita, no need. 450,000 is nothing compare to seeing Akiriana back in her feet and to her old self. Seeing her being annoyed is more than enough for me.

_________

We got in the car and i saw Akiriana inside na naka sibangot. I tapped her shoulders.

Pst. Babaita, what's up with you? Bakit nakasibangot ka? I asked her and she looked at me

Wala po ma. Nakakaiyamot lang talaga yung Jowa ko! Sya na yung sinagot tas sya pa yung nag-aasar! Like didn't he appreciate that said yes to him and I'm his girlfriend na? She rolled her eyes and i opened my eyes wide. Jowa? Tama ba yung narinig ko? Sila na ni Darylle?

Akiriana's POV

Did i just spilled the tea to my mother because na pikon ako? Yes. Sinagot ko na si Darylle Earlier this day and he continued to tease me around. I can't bare the fact that his my boyfriend and his too annoying. Engineer nga Mapang-asar naman.

W-What? S-sinagot mo na sya? Mom asked confused and shocked. I nodded and mom just started shouting and partying in joy as if she won the lottery.

M-ma. Please don't tell anyone I accidentally told you that. Shit! Darylle will kill me if he knew i told you without him. I cursed at napasapo ako ng noo.

Hey woman, watch your words! But I won't spill the surprise don't worry. I can't imagine how Greggy will reacted to this news. Mom said while smiling genuinely. Darylle entered the car and sat in the driver seat while I'm in front and Mom is at the back na kinikilig currently. Wondering were is Dad and kuya there Home na because they brought the other things to the house so kina lola na kami dederetsyo since may oa welcoming part si lola for me her lively Unica Hija.

To be continued

Daig kayo ni Pareng Darylle, 1 month palang nagliligaw sinagot na agad ni Mareng Akiriana.

Dar, baka ipagtabuyan ka ni tito greg nyan. Bat mo kasi jinowa yung anak nya. HAHAHAH