Chapter XXVII - Past

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations.

Happy 4k reads!!!

Some words might cause trigger. There are bad words in this Chapter!

!Do not report!

Vote and comment

- Author

_______

Darryle's POV

We are now in a restaurant eating, well I'm currently treating my Attorney because she once again won a tough case so she deserves a break from all the madness of the world... we are currently eating at Wolfgang Steakhouse, she wants it here so i give it to her. She deserves it naman because all this week she just stared at her books and case papers, and after all i miss her as well, I've been busy din kasi.

I just came from a meeting so me and Akiriana are kinda in formal wear...

Love how's the food? I asked and cut a piece of my Steak.

It's good. And love can we take a stroll Sa Municipal later? I miss it na kasi. She asked and chewed her steak. Cute.

Sure! I have papers to recoverin the municipal din later for the buildings we are doing. I said and took a sip of my white wine.

Nice! Sige. My treat na yung ilocos empanada and palamig. She laughed. U couldn't resist but snap a picture of her while she's laughing like kid.

Lupit mo talaga attorney. But so on sure, miss ko na rin yung Palamig dun Sa Municipal. I said. Super sarap kasi yung palamig dun Sa Municipal eh.

Aling Raquel's Empanada and Palamig, supremacy she said and i laughed

That Empanada and palamig saves my Drought days. I said and she laughed.

She noticed some kids looking at us from the outside of the restaurant and we waved them hi and they jumped because of joy. Now i just realized that I'm really a public person now —and it's ok, basta si Akiriana ang dahilan.

Look at them love, a simple hi makes there day. There smiles explain ms everything. Akiriana Said Pointing at them and i smiled looking at her.

Sino ba naman kasing di gaganda ang araw kung isang Ferynanda Akiriana Celestine ang mag Hi-Hi sayo. I said staring at her.

Nambola kaba! Ikaw ah inlove na inlove ka sakin! She joked as if di nya alam kung gano ako hulog na hulog sa kanya. I wiped my lips with the towel

Tsk. How can I resist myself from falling inlove for someone like you? — someone like you that gives her best to anything she does, loving you is my choice but Loving you this deep isn't my intentions, but bro i like that, i will always stay in love with you akiriana. I said as i held his hands and kissed it

How lucky am ito have man like you in my life? Huh? She said smirking

I don't know. But what did i do to have a Marcos - Araneta in front of me right now and me telling her how much i love and adore her. Ako yung suwerte dito Akiriana. I said and she wiped her face with the towel and i placed her fork and spoon next to each other indicating that she's done.