Chapter XXV - Party

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

Sorry medjo late Update nasa Bakasyon si author nyo, walang net dito kaya ngayon ko kang na Publish!

⚠️Medjo WARNING sya (slight SPG, as in super slight lang)⚠️

Do not repor!

!Vote and comment!

- Author

Akiriana's POV

This night was one of the most memorable moments of the Marcos Legacy, Why? Because Tito Bongbong was Elected and now next in the title. Right after the inauguration we flew to Ilocos right that moment to enjoy the night. And Gladly Darryle decided to come, he was inconsistent but i kind of forced him to do so.

While at the plane I'm sitting next to Darryle and so is everyone including my cousins and Kuyas they have there partners and Kids beside them, even Kuya Simon's pregnant "Wife". I think ate will give birth in Ilocos.

And kala nyo ba pinatawad ko na ng buong-buo si Darryle dahil dun Sa Attorney Vernice nya, syempre hindi pa, sino ba sya?

______

Babe. Darryle softly whispered to my ear, that made my spine shiver

"Hm"

I love you. He suddenly whispered at my ear, and i playfully pushed his face and he rubbed his face acting like his hurt. Maarte kang lalaki ka.

Pwes I don't love you back. I said and he frowned and I laughed. Clingy mo talagang Engineer ka.

Uy, what did i do? He said while he grabs my hands and draw circles in it

Nothing. I said and kept my hands to myself and didn't look to him.

I knew it, you still haven't forgave me fully about the Vernice issue. Look I blocked her, she didn't receive a seen nor text from me. He said and showed me his phone and he was right he did block her

And I unblocked Vernice and Decided to reply To her message which is

To Darryle from Vernice:

Hey acer. It's me Vernice. I want to tell you that I'm sorry and i hope we can fix this. Please.

Acer is what that malanding Vernuce calls Darryle And I Replied...

"Hey, I'm Attorney Ferynanda Akiriana Celestine Marcos-Araneta, girlfriend ni Darryle. So if you excuse, will you stop messaging this account which belongs to my boyfriend. And tanga ba si Darryle para balikan ka? You once owned him but you wasted a good man, so ngayon na akin na sya I won't do the same thing you did. So please Tantanan mo yung boyfriend ko. Yun lang Thank you."

I sent the message and she seen it immediately but before she can reply I blocked her already. I gave the phone back to Darryle and he smiled seeing what i just did and I laughed at his reaction.

You can be so hot pag-nagseselos ka. He said and I smacked his shoulders

Hm. So you want me to do this often? Huh? I asked him and he shook his head.