Chapter XXIV - Results

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

Ngayon lang ulit ako sinipag mag UD

Medjo maiksi lang

There are Bad words and inappropriate words in this Chapter.

!Please don't report!

Vote and comment

- Author

_______

Master Joby na Lodi ko, eto na oh HAHAHA

_____

Akiriana's POV

After the elections we just waited for the counting of results. I couldn't keep myself in one piece i just kept looking at time and at the website I'm in that is showing that tito Bonget is leading the survey and counting. And the waiting for Local Election is coming to an end, the night hovers our mix emotions as i open my laptop to go downstairs to check the results for Ilocos Norte......

I went down and saw my family anxiously waiting for the results and as what i can see none of them dared to see the results, when they saw me with my Laptop on my hand...

Anak what are the results? Mom asked and walked towards me and i just gave her a soft smile.

What is it Aki? Cmon' man I'm nervous. Kuya Sandro said jumping to relieve his self from the nervousnes.

The counting isn't finished yet. But your leading kuya, you too kuya matt. Take a look. I said and placed my laptop in the counter and all of them crowded my laptop looking at the results.

Yes! But I won't place safe, not yet, my enemies number is very close to mine. Bugtong hininga ni kuya Sandro and Tito Bonget creased his back.

Matt your advantage is pretty big, I think you can win this election once again. Kuya borgy said pointing at Kuya Matt's votes through my laptop.

Yes kuya but however who don't know anything can happen kuya Matt said

Cheer up Matthew, i know you'll ace this election. Ate Jaime and kuya matt held his hand. Jusko Lord lalanggamin ako dito oh, lahat sila may ka-partner, ako wala.

Hala, si Akiriana wala na namanng Ka-partner. Kuya Alfonso teased and I rolled my eyes on him.

Akiriana the Third wheel na naman tayo. Kuya Luis joked and everyone laughed and i scoffed

I walked to the fridge to get some water and as i was drinking my laptop started ringing.

At yun na nga po, tumatawag na ang bebeloves ni Akiriana. Kuya Mike said and i  almost chocked on my water and ran to my laptop and saw Darryle's Name on my laptop his calling me and i immediately answered his call through my phone not in my laptop and walked outside to talk to him.

___

Hey! Wazzup I said

Hi love, The counting in Bauan is finished. Tito Bonget won here and so is Inday Sara. He said and i smiled