Chapter XXXVI - 3 years

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

Vote and Comment

- Author

___________

2026

_______

Akiriana's POV

It's been three years since the last election. I'm now the Congresswoman of the First Distirict. Kuya Sandro became the Governor of Ilocos Norte and Kuya matt is now in the senate.

Mom finally let me run for the elections. At first she didn't agree at all but I pulled out my bunso card and she agreed in no time. There were hesitations when I joined Kuya Sandro in the campaign but she was always there for me.

Darylle was my number one fan all throughout the campaign. Having him is really a blessing. His been with me all along this journey.

_____

Currently we are giving out Relief Goods, because of the Typhoon that happened 2 days ago. Me amd Kuya Sandro Decided to Give out help.

We are now in the Municipal Hall of Ilocos Norte giving out Relief Good. Kuya Sandro Has Ate Jia with him together with their 1 year Old Son Ferdinand Jiano Xander Casanño-Marcos. And si Kuya Vinny naman nakasama ang kanyang Soon to be wife na si Ate Yen with their 2 year Old Son named Vincent Yamir Falco - Marcos. And Kuya Simon with his Wife and Daughter. The kids are inside the Municipal Hall, with their moms while their Dads help us, but they went out to play and kind of help us.

Yes! Completo na ang apo nina Tito Bonget at Tita Liza, Meron na Silang Ate Loui, Kuya Yamir  and Baby Jiano.

And you guessed it, pati si Tita Imee at Tito Tommy Completo narin, Meron na syang limang apo. Including yung 3 year old Daughter nina Kuya Matt named,
Matthea Jaisep Herrell - Manotoc

And yep your correct, si Mom nalang ang hindi complete, c'mon I don't feel like giving birth anytime soon.

________

in the year of 2026 Congresswoman na si Aki, Sandro is Governor, Matt is Senator.

They have their own lives na with their respective Families. Si Aki nalang ang walang anak, and Her cousins teased her about that.

"Congresswoman, Araneta! we're glad that nagpakita ka saamin today." Senator Matthew said as he made fist bump with Akiriana. "Of course, i would dahil baka sugurin niyo na naman ako sa opisina ko at hindi ako tantanan doon" she jokingly said as she made beso with her kasinsins and pamangkins.

"Aba, present din pala ang mga junakis niyo! akala ko ba kasinsins bond 'to?" she asked, they just laughed at her.

"aba, tinawanan lang ako ng mga gurang na 'to, batukan sana kayo ng mga misis niyo" she said inside her thoughts.

"'yan kasi, why don't you and Daryl make your parents apo na? matanda ka na Aki, kayo ni Daryl." Sandro said.

Aki scoffed, "Aish! sinisimulan niyo na naman ako ah porket may mga anak na kayo." she said as she rolled her eyes while sipping her coffee,