Chapter XXXII - Christmas

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

!Vote and Comment!

- Author

_____

Akiriana's POV

Fast Forward to December 23*

I'm in the backyard looking and admiring the Christmas breeze. How i miss this season. I look around and saw kids running around people chattering around getting ready for the main event Christmas.

We are all gathered around in Lola's house chattering around with each other but somehow i found my self sad in the corner.

Every time i look around there's something or someone missing.... Every Christmas i feel this way.

I miss lolo.

Lolo left us years ago but the pain hasn't seem to fade yet, maybe it won't, it will never fade away. Things changed when he left us, i changed for the worst.

_____

Flash Back** (Imagine that FEM is still alive in this flashback)

The night of December 22, 2003, I'm only five years old I've heard accidentally that my Mom, Dad and my two brothers are leaving for California. Personally i got excited but something felt wrong none of my things are packed unlike my brothers.

I ran to my room and looked at my closet and saw my clothes perfectly Alined, and i ran to my brothers room and opened there closet and saw that it's empty, so is my parents closet.

I went down and saw the guards packing up my parents and my Brothers luggages in the Car. I saw my mom Tearing up when she looked at me, i gave her a smile of assurance.

"Mom, why are my things aren't packed? I thought we are going to California?" Innocently asked mom kneeled to reach my height

"I'm sorry anak." Mom said and cried, i was confused

"Why mom? You did nothing wrong naman po." I said and wiped my mom's tears with my thumb

"Baby, please forgive mom ah, i have to leave you here with lolo and lola" she said and i laughed

"Your joking mom, you promised you'll never leave me. Stop with the jokes — I'm coming with you guys, right?" I asked and looked up to dad who is shaking his head.

"What? Why? What's wrong with me? Why can't i join? Am i to stubborn?" I asked

"No anak, your perfect. Its—It's just complicated anak. You'll have to understand" mom said i shook my head

"I have to understand? Understand what? Your leaving you five year old in Philippines with her grandparents? I'm not complaining that  have to be with lola and lolo but the fact that you can bring my Kuyas with you but you can't bring me?" I asked, mom was about to hug me but I dodged it.

"Anak-"

"I know I'm wrong for standing in my words, but your being so unfair mom, you too dad.. why? Don't you love me as much as my brothers?" I asked tearing up