Chapter XXI - His Family

All the scenarios and names encountered in the story is from my imaginations

!Warning!

In this chapter there are some bad words amd inappropriate words.

DO NOT REPORT

Vote and comment

Sorry ngayon lang ulit sinipag mag Update, hehehehe

- Author

_________

Akiriana's POV

We are in the plane and Some are sleeping and some are looking at the sky view. I stood up to get a drink, i just got water.

I have water on my right hand and peacefully sat back down to my chair. As I drank my water i laid my eyes on my parents who are sleeping while being malandi, why? Because mom is resting her head on dad's shoulders and dad is holding on my mothers hand while sleeping. Their little gestures explain how in love they are, and the little kulitan tells me that love is everywhere but to find your forever more, You have to suffer the consequences of Love, all the pain will pay off when you find and comfortable in the arms of your forever more...

________

As the plane lands, the feeling of Virtue all came back. The pain in my eyes when i left for UK to study and leaving my family behind, The Hurtful Yelling and Shity Words they throw at us.

The plane Fully stopped and i took a deep breath and stood up from my seat and as i stood up i fixed my Clothing. I looked at my phone and turned off Airplane mode and Darryle's Massage flooded my Notifications, my phone just kept ringing because of his text.

Ang Dami mo naman atang Notifications Apo, Sino ba yan? Si Dar? Or yung iba? Mama meldy joked and as I heard her last words i gave her a confused look sino yung iba? Wala namang iba. Si Guarez lang ang Tinitibok ng puso ko hahaha.

Iba? Sino iba? Akiriana! Sino yung iba!? Dad asked furiously

W-What? Wala pong iba, nagjojoke lang si Lola eh! I said and Lola just laughed

C'mon Gregorio, it's a joke and why are you already mad? Chillax Hon. Mom said while laughing and gathering her things to put in her hand bag

Yes I'm relax but Akiriana I'm telling you Hija, since you have a Boyfriend na, quit the landian with guys. Ok? And I don't want to cheating or any mistakes in this relationship Dad lectured me

Yes, Dad and for everyone's attention 'Di naman ako nag loloko, Niloloko at pinag-lalaruan lang ako. Binibigay ko lahat pero yung kalapit may kahati pa ako.' I said

Bam! Pamangkin sino yang nanakit sayo,, este itago natin sa pangalang Theon Conrad P. Camberlain.... Manang joked and as i hear my Stupid Ex'sname I rolled my eyes. Yes his my ex back in UK his stupid and his a cheating Bastard, we only dated for 3 months and he was already cheating.

Bala sya sa buhay nya! Basta Ako I'm Happy and contented with Darryle's Love and affection towards me! Forget the past and go on with life! I said and walked out the plane